View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. WWE Promo's: Attitude Era

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

I'm looking forward to my first blog. I like doing lists. I like them a lot. My favourite thing about WWE is definitely promo vid's, hell, I'm doing a film editing course and ...
  2. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - Pt X

Raw is now 3 hours each week. Unfortunately it has more time spent in commercial break than it does on action in the ring. The thing that gets me is that I don’t understand how people can still call WWE a “wrestling program”. To me, WWE (minus NXT and FCW) is what I have been trying to distance myself from for the majority of my wrestling fandom; A Male Soap Opera. I love the, to quote Shane ...
  3. WWE RAW 8/27 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Attachment 2996

Apologies for missing the previous ratings breakdown but I promise I will try to get these out to you more. But enough of that, you want NUMBERS and OPINIONS. So here it is. Enjoy.

The August 27th WWE RAW did a 3.1 rating with 4.48 million viewers.

No ratings for the opening segment involving CM Punk and Jerry The King Lawler. Personally, ...
  4. WWE RAW 8/13 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

See? I told you I'd be back. Welcome to the Deluxe Lounge. In this blog series, I will feed you the weekly ratings for WWE RAW and put my own thoughts on the numbers and why the segments either drew or failed. As always, if you strongly disagree with what I have to say in this blog, feel free to leave comments below or respond with a blog of your own.
  5. WWE RAW 8/6 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to the Deluxe lounge. In this blog, we will take a look at how WWE 8/6/2012 RAW did last week in the ratings and what segments drew and failed. You also get to have my thoughts about the segments themselves, and if you disagree strongly about my statements you are free to comment down below or make another blog responding to this one. With that said, let's get into it.

6. The 7/30 RAW Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

I have not done a blog in forever and I wanted to do something different this time around. So, as a weekly thing, I am going to give my thoughts on the RAW segments and how they did in the ratings. So sit back and enjoy the read.

The July 30th WWE RAW did a 3.09 cable rating with 4.50 million viewers. The three hours came in at 2.79, 3.21 and 3.25. Apparently, people have a hard time ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 11:08 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 (So I can put the name of my series in the title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. The Wrestling Backfire: Brock Lesnar’s Return’s Failing (John Cena, HHH, Paul Heyman)

Whether it’s the critical fans, exposure of the business, realizing that their favorite wrestlers aren’t the men they portray on TV, or the dirt sheets that reveal spoilers, many fans believe the internet has ruined their love for the business. Personally, I’ve become a bigger fan because of the internet of professional wrestling, but I of course carry a lot of bias because
  8. Main Event for Wrestlemania 29?

I know it's a little early for predictions but I think one of the headlining matches will be WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs The Rock. Here are some reasons why:

• It would be the ten year anniversary of their match in 2003 at Wrestlemania 19.
    • It was Austin's last match and he can't have his last match as a loss. I think that would kill him inside, letting

Updated 07-21-2012 at 04:00 AM by Mr. Amazing

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Disenchanted: The Highs and Lows of being a wrestling fan.

There is no way to sugar coat it, last week's Raw​ was an ABORTION. And as a wrestling fan, I feel insulted by what was presented to us. I will get to more into that later.

I became a wrestling fan on April 5th, 1992 when a friend had me over to watch Wrestlemania 8 at his Dad's house. I fell in love with the athleticism and over the top showmanship of it all. It just connected with ...
  10. The Wrestling Backfire: The WWE and TNA Brochure

fitta-wrestling-backfire.jpgWhat is the feud of the year so far? Is the WWE back on track? How great was CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan? Does CM Punk and John Cena feud already major heat? Do the Money in the Bank matches lack something? Read this to uncover all the answers and more.

I planned on doing a column about why wrestling was better without Vince McMahon, but I am still in the
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.