View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. The Royal Ramble: Main Events For WrestleMania 29!

As always before I start, these are my opinions and if you don't agree that's fine but please be respectful to one another. If anyone is disrespectful, your comment will either be modified or deleted all together! Oh and follow me @The_RoyalRamble on Twitter!

I know this may be a little early to talk about how I would the main events for WrestleMania but I wanted to talk about it anyway. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 10:37 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. The Royal Ramble: Shawn Michaels' Top Ten Matches!

The following was only on MarkinOut.com but now it's here for all to read! Before I start, as always be respectful to one another. I don't care if you bash my blog but if you bash or disrespectful to someone for their opinion I will either modify or delete your comment.

The Showstopper, the Icon, the Main Event, Mr. WrestleMania & Mr. Hall of Fame! Who do you know that has ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Raw World Tour: Bryce Jordan Center Review

This is the Review for Raw House Show last night 9/21/12

Opening Segment: AJ comes out and starts talking but gets interrupted by CM Punk an AJ says this is her show and that he will be defending his title against Big Show. He drops his mic and walks to the back.

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs Miz and TenasiA lot of back and fourth, Mysterio 619 Tenasi and throws Miz out of ...

Updated 09-22-2012 at 01:42 PM by Great One

Categories
  4. WWE RAW 9/17 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome back. Well, if you clicked the title, you are apparently a fan of this series already. If this is the first time reading one of my blogs, well sit back because you're in for one hell of a read. Time to FEED YOU MORE numbers.

The September 17th WWE RAW scored a 2.86 cable rating with 4.05 million viewers, about the same as the previous two weeks. The below average trend continues. ...

Updated 09-21-2012 at 05:24 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  5. The Royal Ramble: The WWE Continues to Drop the Ball!

Before I begin, I wanted to say a few things concerning this blog. These are my personal opinions and everyone else is entitled to their opinion as well in the comment section below. I might say a few things during this that a lot of people probably won't agree with but to be quite honest, is that going to bother me? Hell no! Give me your thoughts at the end and let's spark a few things. Now let's ...
  6. WWE RAW 9/10 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to the Deluxe Lounge. We are back once again to -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers and discuss which segments did good or bad for this week's WWE RAW. So let's get right into it.

The September 10th WWE RAW did a 2.89 cable rating with 4.15 million viewers. Uh-oh. For the second week in the row, WWE RAW is below average. Now the thing is, ...
  7. The Deluxe Lounge: WWE RAW 9/3 Ratings Breakdown

Time for your weekly dose of ratings and numbers. Brought to you in a way only The Deluxe Lounge can give you. Enjoy.

The September 3rd Labor Day edition of WWE RAW did a 2.83 cable rating with 4.19 million viewers. Compared to previous Labor Day shows, the 2011 show did a 2.99 rating, 2010 did a 3.00 rating, 2009 did a 3.83 rating with Bob Barker ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 04:59 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  8. WWE Promo's: Ruthless Agression Era Part 2

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hey everybody,

I hope you've been watching some of my promo video picks, putting you in the mood to watch some of the greatest that Youtuve has to offer. ...
  9. WWE Promo's: Ruthless Agression Era Part 1

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hi all,

I've only started blogging here two days ago. Not really proper blogs (they will come later), but just tributes to the excellent production team ...
  10. WWE Promo's : Post Attitude Era

Hi everybody, I hope you liked my blog yesterday if you happened to check it out, it is basically the same as this one except I picked my 10 favourite attitude
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.