View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WrestleMaina's! & WrestleMaina 29 Predictions!

Follow @The_RoyalRamble on twitter!

The Ramble has returned on WrestleMaina week! Sorry this isn't going to be as good as my past blogs, I have a lot of work to do and I've been trying to write a new blog but hadn't been able to find the time to do so. Please be respectful of each others comments below. Now, this Sunday is WrestleMaina 29 live from the MetLife Stadium! As this PPV approaches, ...
  2. The Hall of Fame Class of 2013.

Hello everyone, it's that time of year again when we get to see who's inducted into the Hall of Fame. Now there are a few Pro-Wrestling Hall's of Fame out there, but the top four are:

1. George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum in Waterloo, IA, USA. Criteria for induction into this HOF include substantial impact on professional wrestling, general respect ...
    Tags: awards, edge, hof 2013
    Categories
    User News
  3. Where's The Build Up??

Hello Everyone ! I am new to doing the whole blog thing. But this is something that I have wanted to do for awhile now. I know I enjoy others opinions and input, but please don't bash me to hard my first time out!

I am 32 years old and have been watching wrestling for as long as i can remember. The one thing that has changed for the worse. (In my Opinion). Is that there is no real build ...
  4. Top Feud in Wrestling Currently.

What do you think of when you hear “best feud going in the wrestling business today”? Does the idea of CM Punk vs. The Undertaker come to mind? Is it Redemption vs. Greatness that you think about? Perhaps you think about Bully Ray vs. Hulk Hogan, S.C.U.M. vs. ROH, or CZW wrestlers vs. Law Enforcement Officials. No matter what comes to mind first, there is a number 1 feud that immediately pops into ...
  5. Analyzing Raw Last Night

Yesterday's edition of Monday Night Raw really left a lot of people such as my self asking questions and high points and very low points. Without further ado, Monday Night Raw evaluated in no particular order.

Paul Bearer Tribute/Undertaker CM Punk Segment:

-Appropriately enough, the night started with a tribute to Undertaker and Kane's long time manager, Paul Bearer. A great ...
  6. Another WrestleMania 29 Predictions

Welcome to Da Blog i will give my predictions and thoughts on what will go down at Metlife Stadium.

Da BLOG: Presents Wrestlemania 29 Predictions

Wrestlemania 29
    Metlife Stadium
    Attendance- 89,634

Match 1- Singles Match
    Chris Jericho Vs Dolph Ziggler
    I think this is most likely going to happen i mean theirs not really that much going ...

Updated 02-28-2013 at 07:59 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. BLOG 2.0 Wrestlemania 29 Predictions

Hello to all those bloggers out there my name is AussieFan and this is my first blog. These are my predictions and card on what i think will happen at Wrestlemania 29 everyone's giving there opinion so ill give mine. So sit back relax and enjoy the read.

1- Singles match
    Chris Jericho Vs Dolph Ziggler
    Now what better way to set of Wrestlemania than with a match that could ...
  8. The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 2

And now the epic conclusion to "If I Wrote the 1000th RAW!"
    http://bodyslam.lockerdome.com/articles/98906042

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell sounds.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
    The following contest is for the WWE Tag Team Championship!

Out comes the Tag Champions Kofi
  9. The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 1

Before you start reading, I wrote this about I wanna say 3 weeks before the 1000th episode of Monday RAW aired. I actually wrote it on here but it was too long and it wouldn't accept it. I split into two parts and it never posted to this site for some reason I have no idea why. After receiving great reviews on it, I wanted to share it with you all. I'll even post a link to another website to prove ...
  10. Smark Calaway's Shoot o' Three #2 - Best entrance themes in WWE History

Good day kids and kats (on the subject of which). Welcome to the second Shoot o' Three from yours truly Smark Calaway II. Today I thought it would be a nice idea to look at the best entrance themes in WWE history.

I think the one that has to start this ball rolling belongs to that god-damn S.O.B, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Anyone who watched 'rasslin in 90's will testify that every time ...
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.