View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Raw 5-27-13 Hits and Misses

Welcome to another week of my hits and misses column. Once again I'll be rating the episode of Raw 1-10 and telling you the hits and misses. To make it easier on me I decided to just give every major segment and every match a hit/miss rating so I don't have to choose just a couple hits and misses from the whole show.

Overall Score: 6.5

Hits:

John Cena Promo: ...
  2. 5 Wrestlers Who Should Be WWE/World Champion Soon

Usually I only do PPV prediction blogs and Raw review blogs but I feel like I have to get this off my chest. These are 5 guys who the WWE isn't doing anything important with that should be a major champion this year.

5. Cody Rhodes

I love Cody Rhodes. He works well on the mic and in the ring. When he first came in he looked promising. Winning tag team gold and joining the ...
  3. Raw 5-20-13 Hits and Misses

Well another week of Raw has come and gone and I am here to let you all know what I thought the Hits, Misses, and Overall Score out of 10 was. Let's get right into it shall we.

Overall Score: 7.0

Hits

Ryback Promo: Again, I don't like his work on the mic but I can't give this a miss just because of that. I like the stipulation put in place for their rematch ...
  4. Curtis Axel: What The Future Holds For Paul Heyman's 3rd Client.

This past RAW, it was announced that the formerly named Michael McGillcutty, Curtis Axel, was the 3rd client for Paul Heyman. Not a lot of people are pleased with this decision -- but I am for am very happy that a good talent like Joe Hennig is getting this great opportunity to shine. Isn't this something all wrestling fans, including internet ...

Updated 05-21-2013 at 10:46 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: curtis axel, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Extreme Rules: A Retrospective

WWE presented us with its fourth PPV of the year, Extreme Rules. The card looked impressive, but did it deliver? Well, last night I ordered a pizza and watched the whole thing and boy do I have much to say. I may be a critical person but if i didn't see anything wrong with it I wouldn't be making my complaints. So here we go.

Pre Show: The Miz vs Cody Rhodes

This match ...
  6. DWO: How Wrestling Could Be #2 Turning Kofi Kingston Heel

I felt that my last blog was lack-luster so descided to update my blog series of "How wrestling could be" by discussing how WWE could turn Kofi Kingston heel

Kofi Kingston is a superstar with almost unmatchable athletic abilities, a good move set and a killer finishing maneuver. He has the ability to create magical moments such as innovative ways to stay in the Royal Rumble
  7. 2013 Extreme Rules Predictions

It's that time of the year. The only time of the year where every WWE superstar gets extreme. To be honest, this PPV is looking a lot better than WrestleMania and that is no exaggeration. While this past week's Monday Night RAW, with the exception of The Shield match and the Triple H/Lesnar segment, was uttlerly atrocious, this PPV has a lot of potential. We have a Steel Cage match, an I Quit Match, ...
  8. DWO: How Wrestling Could Be #1 How to book HHH vs. Lesnar

Welcome to #1 of my "How wrestling could be" blogs, today i will be discussing how Lesnar vs. HHH could be booked as opposed to do the direction they have currently taken.

One thing is for certain when we look at the feud between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. It has not lived up to the hype the WWE had hoped it would. I have read continuous comments throughout the IWC and there ...

Updated 05-15-2013 at 06:35 PM by DWO

Categories
  9. Raw 5-13-13 Hits and Misses

Welcome to my Monday Night Raw Hits and Misses blog. You will see me give an overall score of tonight's Raw, what the hits of the show were and what the misses were as well. Please remember these are just my opinions and how I viewed tonight's Raw as a fan who has watched Raw weekly for a very long time.

Overall Score: 5.0

Hits

World Title Picture: I'm very happy ...

Updated 05-13-2013 at 11:32 PM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
  10. Extreme Rule Predictions

I just created a profile on this site and this is my very first blog. I've been on this site before and read other blogs and thought I'd really enjoy writing some.

This is how I see Extreme Rules playing out. I will add some matches that aren't confirmed yet but seem like they will take place. Everything from the match card, position of the match, stipulation, who would ...

Updated 05-11-2013 at 04:18 PM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.