View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE, Changing For The Better?

According to multiple sources, Vince McMahon has not been pleased with Monday Night Raw's ratings and rightfully so. Monday Night Raw has battled against both the NBA and the NHL playoffs, and as a result people have seen their ratings decrease. When facing strong competition on TV, WWE loyalist will always use that big competition as an excuse to why the ratings were low. In truth, a TV show itself ...

Updated 06-19-2013 at 04:44 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Money in the bank booking 2013

If I were in charge of the booking for the money in the bank PPV I would capitalize on all the momentum from the last week and book a strong show to feed into Summer Slam. I think with the current roster and programs I could book a show to rival Payback and keep the WWE PPV summer Renaissance alive.

Match #1
    U.S. Title
    Dean Ambrose vs. Antonio Cesaro
    In Philadelphia ...
  3. Why Chris Jericho has to win The Money in the Bank

Money in the bank is just around the corner and with all the buzz around Rob Van Dam, it is time to focus on another. Chris Jericho has to win the money in the bank breifcase to save his career.Keep reading to find out more or stop reading now.

Chris Jericho has been a huge character in every brand he has been in, WWF/E,Smackdown,Raw,WCW. Chris has had his career because of his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Money in the Bank 2013

Hi Guys go easy as this is only my second blog but have a look and let me know your thoughts. I've tried to combine in part how I think parts of the ppv will be booked and how I would like other parts to be booked. So Lets Start.

Match 1 Divas Title: AJ vs Kaitylyn- rematch, winner Aj.

Kaitlyn gets her rematch. She dominates Aj and sets up for the spear. Aj dodges With Kaitlyn ...
  5. My Summerslam 2013 Card

John Cena (C) vs Daniel Bryan
    Winner: Daniel Bryan by DQ
    Story: Kane interferes (without his mask now) and attacks Daniel Bryan getting John Cena DQ'd; Ends with Kane destroying Daniel Bryan and becoming fully heel

HHH vs Vince McMahon with Stephanie McMahon as Special Guest Referee
    Winner: Vince McMahon
    Story: I don't know what the story line is going to be going ...

Updated 06-21-2013 at 06:58 PM by lucidreamer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE/TNA Superstar Showdown Part 1

This is the first in a series of posts that will be TNA vs WWE. Each time I will take 2 matches and post them. Whoever wins is solely up to you the reader each match will be worth a certain amount of points.At the end I will total up the results and post them on each blog.. Vote in the comments and suggest matches you want to see to decide what is the ultimate roster. Polls for these close Thursday ...

Updated 06-19-2013 at 04:15 PM by WWE Brain

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE Raw 6-17-13 Hits and Misses

In here I will give a overall score of Monday's show 1-10, the hits, the misses, and a summary of the blog.

Overall Score:

Hits

Del Rio Segment: I'm really happy that WWE has decided to turn Del Rio back heel. I never liked him as a face as I found him so cocky and arrogant. With that being said I'm okay with him winning the World Title from Ziggler as long ...
  8. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

What a weekend to be a part of WWE’s once ignored universe.

WWE showed us that they can still put on an (almost – thanks to John Cena and Ryback you can happily turn off the last thirty minutes of Payback and miss absolutely nothing) flawless PPV, and decided to ride the wave of momentum with an episode of Raw which symbolised the end of a number of decent storylines only to replace ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. What to do with the abundance of Superstars

Alright, let's give this blog thing another shot...so, there is a lot of people debuting, coming back, etc. and I feel that there is a much bigger issue at hand, and that is the overflow of people vying for airtime on WWE-TV, so this is what I think should be done about a bunch of them;

- Mark Henry: Listen, I swear to god he should get an Oscar nomination for his performance on RAW, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Thom Hodkinson's Pay-Per-Review: Payback To The Future

Hello once again everyone, your friendly neighbourhood Thom Hodkinson, here to drop my thoughts on this year's inaugural helping of Payback. Some fair excitement headed into this one, with the in-ring returns of both CM Punk & Dolph Ziggler for the Chicago crowd to enjoy, plus the delicious promise of a 3 Stages of Hell Match for the WWE Title.

So, as always, let's get right into ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.