View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Bound for Glory 2013 My Card

MY BOUND FOR GLORY 2013

TNA Tag Title No1 contender match: Bad Influence vs LAX WINNER: Bad Influence Kaz via pinfall 15 mins

Ultimate X Title Match: Manik (c) vs Sonjay Dutt vs Rockstar Spud vs Chavo vs Petey Williams vs Kenny King vs Shark boy vs Aries WINNER: Manik 30 mins
    Manik ziplines in and stands on top of the frame big entrance big PPV feel.

Updated 08-04-2013 at 10:16 AM by Phil440

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. TNA Hardcore Justice Prediction

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to Wrestling is Bischoff!!! Last night we witnessed the August 1st Letdown that will go down in history as the biggest flop in Wrestling history since the return of a masked Kane. We also saw an offer Aces and Eights just could not afford to refuse from Main Event Mafia. Hardcore Justice is set up to be a pretty good free- per- view.(as mentioned in my last blog).Here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Random Thoughts: August 1st Mystery Revealed...sadly.

So this is it. August 1st has arrived. The big August 1st mystery shall be revealed tonight. MY problem with it...I really don’t care. I expect to be disappointed by this surprise. I haven’t been following the hype. I’m more so interested in Sabin/Bully build up which I’m sure will take a backseat to this crap tonight. But hey, maybe TNA will completely wow me tonight.

Updated 08-01-2013 at 11:01 PM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Homophobia in the Wrestling Community

Note: This blog entry contains explicit content in the form of profanity and other offensive language.

Prologue:

I want to say right off the bat; I’m not looking to pick fights with this post. I’m going to ramble and it may not always tie into wrestling perfectly but it’s not that kind of post. I’m not going to say that my opinions are right and everyone should ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What really grinds my gears? Episode 11 - The Next Generation

fb4f62d7e52e930bddae8b0ce0a975d4.jpg
    "Episode 11?? I thought we finished this garbage on the last episode?"
    "No Mr Griffin, we just didn't have anymore material to give you."
    "What are you talking about? I could complain about wrestling all day! I demand to see the guy in charge!"
    "I am the guy in charge, and you sir, are an idiot."
    "Oh
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Loose Cannon: The Missing Link- Chris Beniot

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to an edition; the first edition of Loose Cannon. As many of you know me as, I am the host of the EWN Championship, Monday Night Blog Brawls, and Loose Cannon. Hopefully I do not pisses people off by this type of this blog, as many people have many different views of Chris Beniot. I am not going to go too much into depths with types of blogs, since most of them about this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 10 shoulda wins: Summerslam

A new edition of top 10, but it isn't moments or matches? What is shoulda wins? The build towards an event tells you this guy has got to win this match, but it ends up being some stupid DQ, countout, or some stupid finish holding up the big win til the following month. Let us be honest, we have saw those moments a lot at big events. So why don't I do moments or matches? I've done both best and worst ...
  8. Going Retro: WCW Monday Nitro Review Jan 4 1999

I got hold of all the WCW Monday Nitro episodes from 1999, going to review the momentus Jan 4 Nitro. 1999 was in many ways a weird year for WCW, it was the year the WWF pulled away from WCW in the ratings for good, WCW top talent seemed to be turning face/heel regularly, the nWo quietly disbanded then got back together at the end of the year. It was to be the last full time run of Randy Savage and ...

Updated 07-31-2013 at 07:34 AM by tommytopographic

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. TNA: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

TNA is what it is. You may love it, you may hate it. But most likely, since you are a wrestling fan, you find yourself watching it every Thursday, or at least some Thursdays anyways. Some of the product is pretty good right now while others parts are well….just God awful. Likewise, there are other things going on with TNA that cannot even be described as good or bad, but just plain ugly. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

It’s been a while since anybody in WWE has uttered the term “ruthless aggression”.

Mr. McMahon’s mention of this term seemed to set the tone for this week’s Raw, and perhaps the remaining three weeks building to SummerSlam. The show was packed with matches which WWE had labelled as “must see” via the much-plugged WWE App, and all six of them had the potential to steal the show. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.