View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Road To Wrestlemania: The Possibilities

Here we are, the day of the Royal Rumble. Within the next few weeks we will have a good idea of the top matches for Wrestlemania. Already though, there have been rumblings about some of the matches that might take place. I wanted to take a look at these possibilities, how I think they might become set up, and what ones I think are in the best interests of the WWE.

HHH vs The Undertaker ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog Wars 10: Top 5 Women's Wrestlers

Welcome to the 10th episode of blog wars. In blog wars 8 we had a tie so deadly56 has another chance to take the title from Dr. Death. Also I am not sure if most of you remember me saying this but I want all votes to be about the list and if there is someone is on there you don't know about then please research them before you vote to be fair. I want people to speak their minds on their lists and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Splash: Top 5 Winners for The Royal Rumble

What’s Up Splashers? The Rumble is less than 24 hours away and I had to pop in from my hiatus and give you my thoughts. I just want to let you all know right off the rip this is NOT a prediction Top 5. These are the Top 5 wrestlers who I think SHOULD win the Royal Rumble tomorrow night. With that ...

Updated 01-29-2012 at 04:04 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bigger badder better

Imagine the dream, our dream the wrestling dream just imagine.The crowd goes wild, creative love it parents get worried about the violence, the WWE rejects as they call them come for revenge imagine the song that comes to play on an unexcpected day where not even the dirtsheets could figure it out the song plays.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQAn90sY0c[/URL]

Eric ...
    Tags: mexico, njpw, roh, wwe tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. An Ideal Conclusion to the Royal Rumble (& Predictions)

It’s usually about a month before the Royal Rumble event that we begin to see the ‘Royal Rumble in Numbers’ videos and by this point we know it off by heart. This year has been no different. Last year’s emphasis was on the fact that the Rumble would for the first time have forty participants. This year’s highlights that ‘for the first time ever, every WWE superstar is eligible to enter the Royal Rumble, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Machine guns, prison and marvelous inspiration

Ruy Drever the Uruguayan-born, Oxford-educated executive and
    the CEO and founder of Pretorian Hard Sports, the wildly successful Brazilian MMA equipment brand, is at the leading edge of positive social change in the spiritual birthplace of mixed martial arts - Brazil. Looking to invest in Social Projects and Social Transformation of those who are incarcerated, Drever and Pretorian Hard Sports

Updated 01-28-2012 at 09:19 AM by Dr. Death

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE Royal Rumble Predictions

What's up guys, I'll be writing my PPV predictions every month and I guess now is the time to do my Royal Rumble predictions!

Beth Phoenix (c) vs Kelly Kelly/Tamina - Divas Champion match
    Okay, I don't give a toss about the divas. The divas division used to be very prestigous and now it's a mess with divas that can't wrestle! Beth Phoenix should just win to set up a feud ...

Updated 01-29-2012 at 09:30 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Genuine Royal Rumble Predictions + a few tidbits

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here to give my Royal Rumble predictions. But before I do that, I want to touch on just a few little things.

First, my last blog was about the Bleak Future of the WWE. I got a good amount of comments and they were all great. Reading these comments, I feel compelled to answer a few things. It was touched upon that we may be seeing the next Big Superstar ...
  9. What Happened to Number One Contender Matches?

Hope your all doing well. This is Cross giving you a blog on number one contender matches.

First off, I am not talking mainly about the world championships but the mid-card titles (ic, us, tag team, divas). Now when Jack Swagger faced Zach Ryder for the United States Championship, he didn't do anything to deserve the match. It was just thrown together. I thought Swagger should of atleast ...

Updated 01-27-2012 at 09:07 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The Next great Face of the WWE

Say hello to the Miz, he will be the next great face of the WWE. He has everything WWE loves. He does the grind better then any WWE wrestler right now I am not just talking about wrestling matches. I am talking about being the guy in WWE. He promotes the heck out of the WWE he does ton's of Make a Wish wishes. He is what the WWE needs a fresh face.

Yes he has been in WWE now 5 years ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.