View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My last event as a WWE fan

Hi everybody, this isn't some overreaction. I decided that this year's Wrestlemania would be the perfect way to bow out of being a pro wrestling fan. If the show lived up to the hype there is no doubt I would be eating my hat and watching tonight's raw and invested for the future. Luckily I am okay with leaving this show behind. I try to defend WWE time and again from the barracking that the IWC ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 10:24 AM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. My Summerslam 2012 Dream Card!

Hey Guys, I am new in this and I just wanna try something, so this is my Summerslam Dream Card.

[Match 1: Money in the bank: Wade Barrett vs Miz vs Jack Swagger vs The Miz vs Hunico vs Jinder Mahal vs Ted Dibease Jr. vs Justin Gabriel

I think that the MITB match will come to Summerslam, because as some of us know the WWE wanted to bring it back to Wrestlemania , and they ...
  3. A return to Wrestlemania moments

Hi, I'm sure we all saw WM 28 and like after each WM there are alot of opinion about how it all went down. some are angry some are content others are blown away! but i know this years WM was a return to the WM moments for sure i know once youve read this you might think im totally wrong about a few or alot of things but bare with me as ill point out how instead of just complaining abotu "what ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 09:09 AM by gumball

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. How to regain a loyal fan

Seeing as how this is the first time I have blogged about ANYTHING, I figured I would make my first blog about something I have been passionate about for years. I am a loyal fan to the Wrestling Industry. I depict my view this way because I am not simply about wrestling from the view of living in the past eras, nor do I agree with calling things “brands”. I simply enjoy wrestling. From the first ...
  5. Monday Night RAW Preview for April 2, 2012

Now that the 28th edition of WrestleMania is in the books, what does the WWE have in store for Monday Night RAW at the American Airlines Arena tomorrow?

A new man is in charge
    After Eve Torres distracted Zack Ryder allowing The Miz to get the victory for Team Johnny, John Laurinaitis takes over both RAW and SmackDown. But how will Teddy Long respond?

What's next for ...
    Tags: wwe raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Wrestlemania Recap: Very Little Good, A Whole Lotta Bad

Hello wrestling fans…or if you’re like me after this Wrestlemania, former wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a special Wrestlemania Recap blog. This is going to be short, sweet, and very much to the point. It had some good, and a whole lot of bad. But instead of wasting everyone’s time, the way Wresltemania did, let me jump right in.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan
  7. Uncooked: Wrestlemania 28 The Good, Bad, and Indifferent

What is up everyone!?! After a year long wait, Wrestlemania 28 has come and gone...and needless to say it definitely didn't disappoint in my opinion. I was contemplating doing a special edition of Uncooked focusing on WM 28 and as you can tell, I decided to. I want to start with this. For the first few matches, I wasn't really feeling Mania. I mean, 4 of the matches were done within the first hour ...

Updated 04-01-2012 at 11:45 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Looking ahead to Extreme Rules

Now that WrestleMania 28 is in the books, let's look at what lies ahead for the Extreme Rules PPV and what to expect.

STREET FIGHT
    Big Show vs. Kane

TRIPLE THREAT LADDER MATCH FOR THE WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
    Epico & Primo vs. Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
    Randy Orton vs. Christian ...

Updated 04-01-2012 at 09:44 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Cody Rhodes' Loss to the Big Show: A Step Backward

With Cody Rhodes losing the Intercontinental Championship to the Big Show at WrestleMania 28, many people think that it will move Rhodes into the World Heavyweight Championship picture. But in reality, that is not the case in my opinion and here's why.

Even though a babyface currently hold the World Heavyweight Championship (that being Sheamus), it does not necessarily mean that Rhodes ...

Updated 04-01-2012 at 09:13 PM by Frank

Tags: cody rhodes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Thoughts on WM 28 Match-Card and Build Up

Hey guys. The day has finally arrived and i haven't even posted a single blog on WM28, because I procasted on it. So I thought I would do something basic and just give my thoughts on the WM build up and match card.

Randy Orton vs Kane
    Believe it or not, I predicted this match will happen (to myself). I do remember last summer when they had a match and Kane shaking Orton's hand. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.