View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Booking Roode's title reign and other TNA titles toward Bound For Glory!!

Who should face Roode? Leave guys who he has faced already out of the picture. Have Roode face various wrestlers who Dixie thinks can take the belt off of him which the plan is to wait til Bound For Glory.
    Sacrifice: Roode vs RVD in a ladder match with the theme Roode will put the belt on the line while RVD will put his body on the line. That has been RVD's reputation throughout his career. ...

Updated 04-16-2012 at 02:40 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The 5 Most Underrated Tag Teams of All Time

Hey guys, hope all is well, Knox here. I'm blogging on tag teams this week. Lookout for "The 5 Worst Tag Teams of All Time" as well. Hope you enjoy this small series. For this blog in particular I'm touching on the most underrated teams. The majority of my list will consist from the 80s which is before I was born but I still know a little bit of something from that time, hope you enjoy. ...

Updated 04-16-2012 at 01:11 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's Monday and I'm Not Excited

Well fans. I'm usually very enthusiastic about Mondays for obvious reasons. It is the day that the supposedly "Best" wrestling show of the week takes place. I use "best" very loosely because not much about WWE has been worthy of "best" in my eyes recently. The only thing that could be considered "best", is Miami's crowd the night after WM. That was the best ...
    Tags: raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Scott Steiner: Bitter Without A Cause

I just finished an article on Scott Stiener's recent Twitter postings RE: TNA, etc, and it got me thinking, just how bitter is this guy and what really does he have to be so angry about ?

Steiner has been brutal towards TNA booking, etc. Regardless of wether you think they have done a good or bad job overall lately in that area, Steiner never once has thanked or acknowledged in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: Can The 'E Be Fixed?

Welcome, welcome one and all to the often imitated but NEVER DUPLICATED blog version of STATE OF THE 'E!! I as always am your traveling circus salesmen, Rated_R(ob)ko! In this edition of my blog I'm going to weigh on something personal, THE STATE OF THE 'E...

Yes. I have been following this company for the better part of 23 years. From infancy all the way to this week. And in early 2011 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A Death In The Impact Zone

What's up everyone, Just figured I'd spare sometime to write a little blog about the latest news story about TNA deciding to not have any on the road Impacts planned for the foreseeable future.

Right, to start off the reason behind them not going to move forward with Impacts on the road is because the ratings haven't improved. Let's get this straight they have taped Impact on the road ...

Updated 04-15-2012 at 06:09 PM by matt1tude

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WBC Top 5 Series #2: Top 5 Draft Picks

What is up everyone!!? Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, I know I am. It is time for another edition of the Wrestling Blog Challenge. First off, incase I don't mention it in further blogs, I wanted to say a big shout out and kudos to last weeks challenger wrestlingfan66513. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 5 Wrestlers That Need to Stay off Twitter

Wrestlers on Twitter is one of the most annoying things about twitter. Twitter makes you understand just how bitter, Childish and stupid wrestlers really are. Here is the Top 5 that destroyed what ever respect that had once they joined The Social media Giant that is "Twitter"... This is just refering to Twitter not Shoot interviews or Youtube accounts.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. TNA REstarted

Here is my first blog and i hope yall take the time to read it and at least like it.

I'm a wrestling fan since I was 4 and been a fan of wcw and wwf since the early 90's so I've seen it all. I also a fan of TNA as well as ROH and WWE so here is my take on TNA

I read a lot about rebuilding TNA but they really don't have to fire / hire people, they can actually use them CORRECTLY. ...
  10. Super Kick 2: Tagging In-Bringing Tag Team Wrestling Back to Life

Oh, you didn't know?(like really, you didn't know that tag team wrestling sucks nowadays) Your ass better call somebody!!!!

Hey guys, HB-Dre here with another edition of Super Kick. Thanks for all the feedback on my first Super Kick about revamping WWE's PPV product, but the past is in the past so lets move on to Super Kick 2, and my thoughts on whats wrong with tag team wrestling. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.