View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Projected Over The Limit card

With Extreme Rules in the books, let's look at what to expect during the Over The Limit PPV at the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina.

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS (PRESHOW)
    Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. Epico & Primo

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP (I QUIT MATCH)
    CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio ...
  2. Brock Lesnar.... Why Does The IWC Think He Can Save ProWrestling?

You know, I see a lot of The IWC going nuts over Brock Lesnars return, Which I Understand cause it is exciting. I was a fan of Brock Lesnar in his first run in WWE, I thought he was a incredible Performer, One of the best Big Men I ever seen... What I dont Understand is How Prowrestling fans and The IWC Think That Brock Lesnar Will have any major Impact on The WWEs ratings? Let Alone Save The company ...

Updated 04-29-2012 at 07:42 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What to Expect in 2012/13 in WWE!

First of there are many different events i would like to see! I will divide the events or what i would like to see in categories such as who i would like to see return or come in to WWE, who i would like to see be released, who i would like to see win certain titles, who i would like to be pushed and brought up from FCW, the Hall of Fame 2013 and other events i would like to see!

New ...

Updated 04-29-2012 at 08:44 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Term "Mark:" Have We Been Using It Wrong?

Hey again folks. Here we go with yet another chapter of the most sporadic writer of all time, Chris Masterpiece.

Let's get right to it. Brock Lesnar's return is big. Hell, it's huge. And everyone's talking about it, both the good and the bad. And here's where we find our topic.

I was watching some highlights from this past RAW and saw that one of the comments said something ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. T-Hughes35 Presents: My Vision Of The 2012 WWE Draft

Greetings fellow ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and viewers,
    Before I begin this entry, I would like to say one thing: “Searle, apology accepted. If we can’t take constructive criticism with what we write, then we shouldn’t be doing this. We all take pride in what we write, some like it and some don’t. You voiced your opinion. It’s what we do in the IWC.”
    Many wrestling fans, including ...
  6. WBC Series #2: The Diva's Division

What is up everybody!? Time for another edition of the main WBC Series. Last week, Renevious held on to his title of champ, but this week he has a challenger who isn't a usual blogger. HWA's very own Broc will be taking on the champ. This weeks topic, the Diva's Division ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Extreme Rules Preview

Extreme Rules 2012 Preview and Predictions

WWE presents Extreme Rules
    , Sunday, April 29, 2012, from Chicago, Il. although at first glace you may think this is Wrestlemania 28 and 1/2. Four of the five advertised matches are direct rematches
  8. The DES 4: The Hart Brothers (Dream Matches)

I just finished Bret Hart's book and caught the Greatest Rivalries DVD, and it got me looking into some of Bret's old matches. For those of you who don't know or forget, Bret had a lengthy feud with his brother Owen. Well of course, I looked into Owen's old matches and I forgot how talented the Hart Brothers were together, as opponents and as allies. I figured I'd just throw some dream matches out

Updated 04-27-2012 at 10:39 PM by BigJM (Shorten title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. One solution to three problems

What's up folks? Taneel here. I came up with an idea that WWE could use to solve three problems at once. First, let me tell those three problems.
    1. World Heavyweight title losing prestige - Seriously, opening match in consecutive PPVs?
    2. Lack of decent matches and feuds - Should I even explain?
    3. Ziggler being underutilized - Why isn't he already one of the top guys ?
  10. The Greatest Ever In Wrestling?

Now before i start let me state what i mean by the term "greatest". I am not talking about the best technical wrestler but the overall best in terms of popularity, superstardom and how over they where in there prime. I would also like to state i am not including wrestlers before Wrestlemania began due to lack of TV evidence and the sports popularity, wrestlers such as Buddy Rodgers, Lou ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.