View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. What Could be the Most Popular WrestleMania 29 Card

The Rock Vs Brock For WWE Championship

This is going to be built after the entire year of Brock causing terror to the WWE in 2012-2013. He wil win the WWE Championship with noone being able to stop him. Here comes the Rock to save the Day and become the WWE champion. Then the next night because most likely he will have some movie to do, give up the title and this will ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 07:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why I Love Prowrestling

This Blog is Not gonna be very informative and I apologize in advance for anyone who reads this and expects a Blog full of opinions, Predictions or information. This Blog is a little more personal.

To Go on with story you have to understand where I'm coming from and whats my story... Back in 1987, My family spent a lot of time with My Uncle, He was Very sick with Cancer. He had two Daughters ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 12:27 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Abdominal Stretch: Lots of Ground to Cover

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. Lately I've done a lot of ranting and raving about certain things. It's because in my mind, the bad has been outweighing the good. However, I think what i'm going to do this week is focus more on the positives. What can I say, I bring not only variety, but diversity.

So without further ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 08:14 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: impact, raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. 10 Wrestlers Who Need New Music

Hey guys, Knox here, hoping all is well with you guys. I haven't blogged in a while. I wanna talk about the wrestlers who currently have the worst themes that could really use new music, I'll leave my suggestions on what their new music should be with a link for each, this should be fun as hell. Hope you enjoy.

10 Wrestlers Who Need New MUSIC...NOW!!!

10. THE USO'S ...

Updated 04-30-2012 at 06:51 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What I Expect of my Future WWE Games

I'm a long time gamer of wwe games dating back to wrestlemaina 2000 and raw is war. Over the years i grow more excited for the next wwe game release and eager to see the changes made. The last past two games have been good but left me unfulfilled (Raw vs.Smackdown 2011 and Wwe12) and this is just somethings i hope and expect to see in future wwe games.

The return of GM mode- Of all ...

Updated 04-30-2012 at 06:52 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Yes Sir: Extreme Rules Review

WWE actually managed to pull off a big feat last night. Coming off of Wrestlemania they booked a quality card and managed to make the show feel just as good, if not a bit better, than the granddaddy of them all.

1. Randy Orton defeated Kane (Falls Count Anywhere)
    Their match a few weeks back at Mania was not bad but both guys really gave it their all here. Some good in-crowd fighting

Updated 04-30-2012 at 12:31 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Previewing Raw: What to Expect Tonight, and What Lies Ahead

Hey wrestling fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with a special post. I originally planned on posting Extreme Rules Predictions yesterday, which would have been wrong on almost all accounts, but circumstances prevented that. So after reading the results....*there was no way I was wasting money on Extreme Rules, and for what I read, I made the right choice*...I've decided to try and ...

Updated 04-30-2012 at 11:41 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Missed Opportunities, PT. 01

by , 04-30-2012 at 01:04 AM (Where did we go Wrong and How Do we fix it!!)
    By the title of this blog you can see there will be many more blogs about this particular heading. The problem is where to start.
    I guess the way to start is the actual structure of the WWE shows and where they can improve.

First things first, If you are going to have a separation of shows, then truly separate them and quit combining 300 different story lines. Split up the writing ...

Updated 04-30-2012 at 02:55 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Monday Night RAW Preview for April 30, 2012

Now that Extreme Rules is over, the road to Over the Limit officially begans tomorrow on Monday Night RAW in Dayton, Ohio. And so without further ado, here's what to expect:

The John Laurinaitis-Triple H announcement.
    With Triple H returning to RAW for the first time in a little less than a month, expect a huge announcement regarding the future of the WWE Draft. Will the RAW and ...
    Tags: wwe raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Really?: Extreme Rules, Cody Rhodes, and Brock Lesnar

Hello everyone, Y2JRAY here, this is my first blog of what I hope too be many on the big topics in the WWE. I have written a few other blogs before but now I am going to try my luck with trying to make a legitimate series. Now these won't be weekly reviews since we have so many people writing weekly reviews already, I will only be blogging when I feel that the WWE has made a huge move, whether a ...

Updated 04-30-2012 at 10:50 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.