View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 10 Diva rivalries ever

A couple of weeks ago on this site, I read a blog about Divas asking for something different other than John Cena, Lesnar, and so forth blogs. I decided to do some research so I can create a positive blog on the Divas history in WWE. Go as far as best rivalries and matches/moments in the WWE history. A reminder, I'm not going to have men vs women rivalries on here such as Chyna vs Jarrett or Jericho ...

Updated 05-05-2012 at 03:26 PM by TheGreatOne (too long!!)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring

I know I may get a lot of hate for this blog, but hear me out. I'm not saying that they suck or saying that I don't like them, I just find them boring. Here are a couple reasons why:

1. Squash matches - I know that Clay's matches are starting to get longer and that now Clay's taking SOME hits, but what about Ryback and Tensai? They're matches are short, and usually feature jobbers. Now ...
  3. A genuine curiousity

At Extreme Rules, Daniel Bryan was competing for the WHC title and the very next day on Raw, he became the #1 contender for WWE title. Which of these do you think is WWE Creative's motive behind it ?
    1. Bryan is so over with the croed now that they want to put the title on him, but making him win it off Sheamus would make whole point of Sheamus winning it meaningless.
    2. Bryan is a heel ...
  4. Top Ten Young WWE Superstars Who Will Define The Future

So obviously the title speaks for itself: this is a list of the young WWE stars that are the future of the company. Here are the rules:

-they cannot be Divas, obviously

-they have to have been in WWE for less than 5 years

-they cannot have held either the WWE or World title

-tag teams count as one spot

-FCW stars can be used
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Two

Hey everyone. Ozfan is back with PART 2 of the TOP 30 FINISHERS IN WWE TODAY. As for some of you, I apologise but The Stunner and Diamond Cutter and Widow's Peak will NOT be included this time. Just to save some of you the disappointment of not finding it on the list because I am only doing the WWE finishers of TODAY. I apologise to some of you. Anyway, here's part 2. I hope you enjoy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE Feuds in 2012

What is up guys? So I was thinking about the current WWE product, and where things are going. So far this year, some of the big matches we've seen are, Ziggler vs Punk, Sheamus vs Bryan, Bryan vs Big Show vs Henry, Rock vs Cena, HHH vs Taker, Punk vs Jericho, Rhodes vs Big Show, and Kane vs Cena. Some of the top feuds we've seen these year so far are Sheamus vs Bryan, Punk vs Jericho, Cena vs Rock, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part One

Hey everyone. I'm back with the 2nd edition of Ozfan's Top Picks. This time, I am going to share with you PART 1 on my picks on the TOP 30 FINISHERS in WWE. I hope you all enjoy....

[B]30. Gutwrench Powerbomb[/B]
    Jack Swagger's finishing maneuver. A gutwrench, lifted into a powerbomb position and slamming the opponent down while the attacker drops down on their stomach, driving ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Superstars to look out for

Superstars to look out for in the future

Ryback

This guy powered his way into my favourite 5 within 2 weeks and even though he has only had squash match’s at the minute and still has a long way to go mainly he has to prove he can sell and has mic skills but think Ryback could be a champion be Intercontinental or United States champion by the end of the year ...
    Tags: opinions
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. One Of The Best Crowds In Wrestling: New York

Just to get this out of the way, i have two points to address in the beginning and one at the end:
    1) I am new to blogging and would love any creative and constructing advice on what i should do for future blogs.
    2) In this blog, I never will say that New York has the best wrestling crowds ever. The point of this blog is to show everybody that the crowd is so important in wrestling and ...

Updated 05-03-2012 at 10:30 PM by alcrissam

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. WBC Top 5 Series #4: Top 5 Turns

What is up everybody! It is time for another edition of WBC Top 5 Series. This week, the champ, RatedATB takes on a new comer to blogging, Tommy Thunder. For those that don't know Tommy, he is one of the owners of EWNCW which is one of EWN's top efeds. This should definitely be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.