View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How to Regain a Loyal Fan pt. 5 - Don't insult my intelligence as a fan

Do you know why so many fans have remained loyal to Paul Heyman? The man always put us first. Look up his first reaction to Sabu “No Showing” an event. The man always made sure we knew the truth behind the injuries to his performers. The man fought without conviction when he felt as though they weren’t giving US the best wrestling program possible, even when faced with network executives
  2. Is Superstars the NXT answer?!

Hi guys, this is another attempt at a blog (my last few haven't been posted for some reason) and this is a blog I've wanted to do for a while which may indeed improve quite a topical point amongst the IWC. What if, instead of moaning & bitching, we all switch over and watch NXT/Superstars.

First of all, before I get into my blog. A little bit about myself. I'm 17 and started watching ...
  3. The Return of Heyman

Hey everyone, I'm a first time blogger so let me know what you think and how I can improve for everyone that's reading.

Paul Heyman is one of the greatest minds that the world of professional wrestling has ever seen. Starting off as a photographer in New York, he worked his way through the ranks of the wrestling world. He was an excellent booker and birthed a sucessful breed of wrestling ...

Updated 05-08-2012 at 11:54 AM by AStarIsBorn

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WWE's Big Guy Breakdown

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. Today in wrestling, more specific, the WWE, big guys have been a lost cause. I'm going to quickly give my breakdown and analysis of every big guy on the WWE Roster.

Brodus Clay:
    Personally, I love the guy, but the gimmick is an all out joke. The reason why the gimmick sucks is because BRODUS CLAY CAN NOT DANCE. Simple as that. This gimmick ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Art of Booking a Squash Match

(This blog is part inspired from WrestlingzPoster's blog about why Ryback, Brodus Clay, and Lord Tensai are boring.)

Squash matches are a tricky business. The usual idea behind them is that you are trying to make the winning wrestler look dominant, powerful, unstoppable, etc. Sometimes, it's used as a sort of punishment or weakness match meaning that the winner isn't necessarily being ...
  6. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

**CONTAINS SPOILERS**

I'm going to skip the build up for tonight's review - Raw was about 50/50 in my books. The first hour was pretty much a complete throwaway, whilst the second hour lived up to the expectations I've had of Raw since WrestleMania. Nonetheless, my WrestleMania hangover seems to be fading, but the era of 'people' power is slowly coming into fruition.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Forgotten Stars- Steve Blackman

Hey guys, I never used to read the blogs on EWN since the site was re-vamped but I recently started to read one or two and now I read most of them! Personally, I think its great to hear what other people think & listen to different POV's. This is my first ever attempt at any form of blogging so any critics would be appreciated to help me improve

It's become pretty obvious that
  8. Push that jobber and enhance your talent

Vortexvoid here, first blog post.

When I was a kid, I used to watch WCW all the time, with Tony Schiavone commentating. OK, the guy isn't on everyone's Christmas card list, but one thing he always did was try to make jobbers and low-carders look like a credible threat. The point of this wasn't to get them over, but rather to validate the inevitable victory of the mid/top carder who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. $hazBlog: Booking The Divas Champion (Part 2/2)

What's going on guys! Here is the 2nd and last part of my booking of the Divas Champion!

Please read the 1st part: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...mpion-(Part-1)

NOTE: ONLY THE IMPORTANT RAW AND SMACKDOWN SHOWS!

Raw: Kharma comes out with a bag, and she grabs a mic. She says that she has finally done ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Blog Of All Blogs - The Blessed and Cursed of Tag Team Wrestling

Hi all, Dazzaschofield here again with another Blog of all Blogs!

It's been a while since I last blogged as I wanted to take a step back and see if I could enjoy wrestling more without the constant need to critique it! Needless to say it didn't work as the urge to speak is far too great!

While looking back through the history of the E' it struck me that there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.