View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The 10 Most Respected Inviduals in this Industry

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well, this will be a fun blog. I wanna talk about the most respected individuals in this business. Its seems in the world of professional wrestling its acceptable for these past wrestlers to take shots at other wrestlers and it kinda sickens. Professional wrestling has turned to one of the most bitter, unprofessional sport out there from various off-air feuds like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Abdominal Stretch: The Cult Following

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. You'll notice my title seems kind of peculiar and I'll explain now.

At the end of May, I'll be attending Comic Con here in Philadelphia. Among the stars that will be presnt are CM Punk, Gail Kim, Lita, and Maryse. That goes along with some actors from Walking Dead, Smallville, Star Trek, ...

Updated 05-10-2012 at 02:41 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WBC Series #3: WWE and This Year So Far

What is up everybody! It is time for another edition of the main Wrestling Blog Challenge! This weeks topic, is on a current thought. As it stands, we have gone through 4 PPV's, which means we are 1/4 of the way through the year for the WWE. So, the champ, Broc, and his challenger, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Possible solution to the non-existent Tag Team Division

Hi again all,

As with URATOOL’s thread, I have also been racking my brains to come up with a possible solution to the ailing TT division. The main problem is so simple – there aren’t any legitimate tag teams any more. By ‘legitimate’ I mean an actual team, with both wrestlers actually wearing matching outfits, or at least similar. Having an actual team name, and maybe even the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE: Facelift

I love WWE, but there's so much that needs to be changed I don't know how they ended up such a mess. From an entertainment stand point, they're great. From a TV show/storyline stand point, it's horrible. Too many loose ends, bad booking, poor job creating stars (has gotten a little better) and too damn talking.

PG or not, WWE can be cool without having to be x-rated, it's just needs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Three

Hey everyone, I know I said I would post PART 3 two days ago but I have been sick so I will do it now. Here's the next part for the TOP 30 FINISHERS IN WWE TODAY.

[B]18. Trouble In Paradise (Spinning Buzzsaw Kick)[/B]
    Probably one of the fastest and most effective move in WWE today. Kofi Kingston never fails to impress, especially after hitting his opponent with this move. The attacker ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 5 SummerSlam PPV's

WWE is Gearing towards a huge SummerSlam this year so I thought I get a early jump on the posters and put my top 5 SummerSlam PPV's.... Now this list is judge on a whole, Not just a match. Examples, SummerSlam 1991 had a Classic Bret Hart vs MR Perfect IC title match but SummerSlam 1991 didnt make the list cause the rest of the card left alot to be desired. Same Goes for Summerslam 1995, The ladder ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Hey what is up everybody! So in a recent edition of the WBC series, I stated I was going to take a break from doing Uncooked. Well, I've changed my mind yet again haha. I am going to do my darnedest to get an Uncooked out after each Raw, but, if there is a scheduling conflict with other shows on, I may not do one if I don't catch all of Raw. What I mean by that, is I will give you two examples. Next ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. An Overview of the Injured List - What Do We Have to Look Forward To?

I don't think I've ever done one of these blogs before - I honestly can't remember. But whatever, after reading some threads on the forums, I got to thinking abotu some of the guys we have on the injured list of an already cluttered roster, and started wondering where they will even fit once it's time for them to come back.

Wade Barrett

First of all, there is the season 1 ...
  10. How to Regain a Loyal Fan pt. 5 - Don't insult my intelligence as a fan

Do you know why so many fans have remained loyal to Paul Heyman? The man always put us first. Look up his first reaction to Sabu “No Showing” an event. The man always made sure we knew the truth behind the injuries to his performers. The man fought without conviction when he felt as though they weren’t giving US the best wrestling program possible, even when faced with network executives

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.