View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A Blog About Mike Tenay

Many wrestling fans have found this man to be one of the worst in wrestling today. They say that he doesn't do a good enough job when it comes to his style of delivery. But what the fans actually don't realize, is that when this "Teacher" actually does his job right, he becomes one of the best that the business has ever had. His name, is Mike Tenay.

History Lesson:
  2. Dear Murderer,

A NOTE FROM R(ob): I am approving this blog as a counterpoint to the "Dear Chris Benoit," blog that was approved last night. This will be the last Chris Benoit blog approved for a while. Thank you. Keep this civil, I will be watching!

Dear Murderer,

Oh, you might be wondering why I started this letter out by writing "Murderer", but you see Chris ...

Updated 05-24-2012 at 09:06 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: benoit, murder, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Five

Hey everyone, I'm back with the final part of the TOP 30 FINISHERS IN WWE TODAY. Now I know some of you wanted to see the Diamond Cutter and the Stone Cold Stunner but this is for finishers being performed today on a regular basis. If I ever do another TOP FINISHERS post, then Yes! I will include the Stunner and maybe the Diamond Cutter. For now, I hope you enjoy this final part.

[B]5. ...
  4. Vince should bring back........

This is my first blog. I've been reading these blogs for a while and thought i'd try my hand at one. Let me know what you think.

Vince should bring back...........

Shane Douglas. Yeah I said it. Shane "The Franchise" Douglas.

Now before you crucify me with your comments, hear me out.

Now, I'm not talking about bringing him back as a wrestler, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dear Chris Benoit,

Hello again. Many of you might be talking about the latest wrestling sensation or the return of the No Way Out pay-per-view. In the past three years that I have been on this website, no one has written a blog on Chris Benoit. I want to try something new, by writing numerous wrestler ( Died Or Alive) letters. I do not know if any of them go on this website, but here goes my first attempt. In my first ...

Updated 05-23-2012 at 11:22 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Future Main Eventers

Hello, this is my first post. First of many for sure. This is going to be about who "I" think is going to be the future Main eventers I the WWE. Some them are Main Eventers already but just borderline. So, Without further or due.

Wade Barret:
    I know he's out from injury but before he left, he was in a heated fued with Orton. A very dissappointing fued IMO but, nevertheless, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. A Blog Dedicated To: John Cena

Hello readers. My name is CenationRulez1097 and I am here to entertain the vain that I proclaim the same fan as me. No, I am not trying to be a poet or anything, just here to make this site a little more entertaining. My first blog on this website will be a dedication blog, dedicated to John Cena. It's almost been ten years since the Wwe proclaimed one of their best artificial
    ( really valuable ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 5 biggest suprises of the year so far!

Hi, everyone. I'm back with my second blog looking at how the years been going so far. This blog will focus on the 5 biggest suprises so far.

5. The Miz depush After last years Wrestlemania if you'd of predicted that The Miz would be jobbing to a dancing dinosaur then, I salute you. At the very least I'd expect The Miz to be involved in a feud over the Us championship vs Santino or maybe ...
  9. WBC Series #5: WWE and Authority Figures

What is up everybody! So last week, The Piper was able to come out victorious, and continues on as champ. His challenger, Sully, is hoping to sweep Piper's legs out from under his feet and claim the title of WBC Series Champ! Who will walk away the winner? Well, it is up to you to decide. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. A Blurring of the Lines: Kayfabe vs. Reality

Hi everyone, Dr. Death here with another Blog, it's been awhile since I posted a blog and I thought we'd take a look at the reality and kayfabe lines in pro-wrestling, where and when they cross and why. Over the years we have seen many storylines come and go, some based entirely on a kayfabe (or imaginary/scripted) incident, and some based on an actual reality (or real) involvement. So, what does ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.