View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Splash: When Do Pro-Wrestlers Become Superstars?

I watched the C.M. Punk Documentary that was just released on DVD, and it was fantastic! The documentary showed that Punk was the sole man behind his character, and NOT a WWE product. In fact he used the “Straight Edge” character as a heel, when he was wrestling for the “Indies”, ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 02:06 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestling Today: Fans, Attitude Era, WWE, and TNA

Hello my skeptical wrestling fans.

I have always said that sorry for my English language but blame the awful teachers here in Sweden.
    Well this time I am going to give my opinion about a few topics that bugs me in a different way, either bad or good it doesn’t matter. I still feel that I should write this so I can get it out.

Wrestling fans

I have been ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 09:12 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Talking Smack #2

Welcome one and all to the latest Talking Smack, the wrestling blog in which we attempt to break down this week’s Smackdown.

The Standout

This week’s standout has got to go to JBL on commentary. He does his job extremely well. There were a few times that I found myself paying more attention to the commentary than the actual match. Even though he’s a heel ...
    Tags: smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Tap Out - Defining Moments In Wrestling History

Hi all and welcome to

THE TAP OUT

As I have mentioned before I haven't been a 100% wrestling addict all the time, I've left during the bad times and returned during the good.

I wanted to share my defining wrestling history and the moments that sent me away and moments that brought me back.

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels
    I remember first
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Way I See It - Bound for Glory

Hey, guys and gals! It's been a while since my last blog. I haven't had a lot of desire to write as frequently as I did when I first started this series, but perhaps that'll change in the near future. I haven't decided yet, but I'm considering a weekly TNA blog since DK is stepping away for a while.

Who knows; we'll all find out shortly, I guess. But anyway, I'm going to focus mostly ...
    Tags: angle, aries, bfg, hardy, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. What it should be Series October 15th 2012

Hey this is my second blog/posting what it should be creative series. Each week I will continue to be writing what I believe Raw should be in order to gain ratings and entertain the fans. Each week my blog will follow from the previous actual Raw and provide a realistic approach in how the WWE should write the next show. This week follows the highly entertaining Vince and Punk brawl on Raw. Sorry ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 04:55 AM by Haralumbi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Snake Pit! Bound for Glory?

Somebody wanted it so now you got it! A new edition of The Snake Pit!

Here I will talk about my prediction in the BFG PPV and maybe a little review of impact! on 10/11/12.

Joey Ryan vs Al Snow

Well this match will just be a butt kicking by Al Snow followed by an upset win for Joey Ryan. I have to admit I am one of the 87%er out there. I think Joey has had the ...

Updated 10-12-2012 at 08:30 PM by Cobra Commander

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segment 3

Hey guys, hope all is well. I am bringing you another "Missed Opportunities" blog. Now with the debate of Ryback getting pushed to the main event too quickly, I thought I would look at other superstars who were pushed too quickly in their careers to a world championship.

Sheamus
    Now some of you may disagree with me, but in all honesty, winning the most prestigious title ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 01:10 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Bound For Glory

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact where it's all TNA, and not guys who beat up the fans on live TV. :-)

Bound For Glory, TNA's biggest PPV of the year, is just 3 days away. And I gotta tell ya, this week's Impact had a PPV caliber card itself. And, as with all my other coming home to PPV blogs, I'm going to put my predictions at the end. And since ...
  10. The Splash: Rick’s Picks on Bound 4 Glory 2012

Welcome back one and all splashers to another edition of the Blog Splash! For those who have watched the B4G series over the past couple of years, it is the most exciting tournaments in pro wrestling today. As TNA fans know, Bound 4 Glory is finally approaching this Sunday. I try not to “predict” ...

Updated 10-11-2012 at 11:04 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.