View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Their best years: Bret Hart, CM Punk, and Christian

Hello everyone. Welcome to another "Best Years" blog. As usual, I'll be listing three wrestlers and telling you guys what their best year was along with giving reasons as to why I feel that was truly their best year in professional wrestling. Now this could mean they were put in more money feuds that year, they were putting on amazing promos nonstop that year, and/or they put on the best ...

Updated 11-22-2012 at 04:39 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestlemania 29: The Main Events

The three main events of Wrestlemania 28 were marvelous, with the highlight being Triple H vs The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell, with Shawn Michaels as the Special Referee. It'll be hard to top that, obviously, but here we go:

Let's start with the first of the three main events, which still would have massive drawing power, but not as much as the next few. CM Punk loses his ...

Updated 11-21-2012 at 12:46 PM by RagefulRhino

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Gratton’s World of Wrestling: FINALLY!

It happened! My god it actually happened! Dean Ambrose FINALLY made his debut on the main roster!

Just when you think Ambrose’s debut is still a little way off – BAM! He comes from out of nowhere, along with NXT champion Seth Rollins (another internet favourite) and Roman Reigns, and puts Ryback through a table at Survivor Series. Personally, I’ve never been happier ...
  4. WWE - The Next Generation: Announcers

Hi EWN,

Now before you begin reading the main blog, just a disclaimer; I am not 'Anti' JR or king or Cole, I think they have done a marvelous job over the past years. This is just a portrayal of my current thoughts on announcing in the WWE.

Wasn't sure whether or not to post this as a blog or as a forum topic, but in my head I have alot to say on the matter, so it may ...
  5. Brand Warfare

Now I changed the title due to not many views because I amsure people think this was a blog on the video games, you are wrong. So here isa blog on bringing back the idea of Brand Warfare. Do you all remember brandwarfare? I personally enjoyed it. I will give my reasons why for bringing thisfeud between brands should be brought back and what needs to happen to do it.

Reasons Why:

Updated 11-23-2012 at 04:55 PM by Cross

Tags: brands, raw, smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Survivor Series recap

I expected a dull affair heading into yet another underbuilt WWE PPV this Sunday, but with the help of three main event matches and the number 365 I can honestly say I am an extremely happy fan at the time of writing this. Not only did Big Show and Sheamus deliver in a second consecutive match on PPV (the action picked up so quickly I thought I’d fallen asleep ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Booking "WWE: TLC 2012"

Greetings all ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members. The 26th Anniversary of WWE Survivor Series is now officially behind us. With that being said, we now have the WWE’s go-home Pay-Per-View of 2012. That event being a tribute themed Pay-Per-View to one of the most brutal matches in wrestling history. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs.

Mr. Jay wrote a blog last week ...

Updated 11-19-2012 at 10:17 PM by T-Hughes35

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. WWSD Blog 3 - Armageddon for Team Hell No!

Hey Guys! It feels like I wrote my last blog many, many years ago now, and I apologise that it has been such a delay in getting here. I’m currently a screenwriting student, and as such film and TV have been taking allof my creative writing time! But I have a few spare moments now, and I felt inspired to write so here goes – hope you enjoy!

Over the past year, I have to say I have

Updated 11-19-2012 at 10:25 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE Survivor Series 2012 Review

I was working while watching the PPV so I missed half of some parts but hey, it's just Survivor Series.

Brodus Clay, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara & International Airstrike vs. Prime Time Players, Epico and Primo & Tensai
    A pretty good match, WWE pretty much did what I expected them to given the structure of the teams. Nice to warm up the crowd for the rest of the show and ...

Updated 11-19-2012 at 05:01 PM by straightuptagteammatch

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The NXT/FCW curse, and more.

Last night, the big news that apparently trumped the WWE and World title matches, and trumped the whole theme of the Survivor Series, was the debuts of Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. Everyone was waiting for these debuts (out of Reigns really) and now they are here. While the debut was memorable, the big question is, what now?

Are they aligned with CM Punk? Will they ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.