View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Jasons's Thoughts: Failed WWE Projects

First off i would like to say sorry i could not do a NXT review, i could not find the show online. Anyways WWE has had a lot of failed projects in the past from bad storylines, shows,wrestlers and even their current fail the WWE Network. I thought up tons of fails but decided to go with these 3. These 3 are all wwe programs that sounded good but were done terribly.

ECW
    ECW started ...
    Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. A Wrestling Fan's Journey

I've been an off and on wrestling fan my whole life. My first memory of pro wrestling was watching an old vhs of the first ever Clash of the Champions that my dad recorded off TV. The major highlights were the Road Warriors teaming up with Dusty Rhodes in a Texas barbed wire match versus Warlord, Barbarian, and Ivan Koloff; as well as a 60 min time limit match between Sting and Ric Flair that ended ...
  3. Jason's Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 12-20-12

Devon vs Kurt
    This was just very boring and slow i was just not interested in the slightest even when the TNA guys fought Aces i give it a 2/5 stars.

Morgan/Joey vs RVD/K2
    This was a very great and suprising match up that really spiced up the King and RVD feud, 3/5 stars

Hulk/Aces
    This was very entertaining and interesting at some points but when Aces did ...
  4. Blades Experience: Future Superstars

Blades Experience: Future Superstars

Welcome wrestling fans to another addition of Blade’s Take. In my last blog, I talked about a realistic Wrestlemania 29 program. In this blog, I will talk about future superstars. We all know that nothing can last forever and eventually John Cena and C.M Punk will retire. Hope everyone enjoys and please comment at the bottom of this blog with ...

Updated 12-20-2012 at 04:00 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blades Experience: Wrestlemania 29 Program

Blade’s Experience: Wrestlemania 29 Predictions

Hello wrestling fans of all ages. This is my first blog on this site and I hope everyone enjoys. To tell you a little bit about myself, I am a huge wrestling fan whom is interested in WWE and ROH. I am a huge John Cena mark alongside C.M Punk and Dolph Ziggler. My main objective is to write blogs three times a week which hopefully ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Raw 1000 - the night AJ Lee jumped the shark

I'm going to say this right off the bat - I've never, and I mean NEVER, been a fan of AJ Lee. I've never understood her appear. Her wrestling skills are overrated, her mic skills are terrible, her character (even before she turned into a "crazy chick") is annoying, and in terms of beauty, I find her to be one of the least attactive Divas to ever grace the WWE roster.

But oh ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Dan's Week In WWE Review

Week In WWE.
    BE WARNED THAT THIS IS A LONG READ. You can blame “WWE Week” for that. Normally this post would be coming on the weekend.

So in three days we’ve had TLC, Raw and Smackdown. I feel sorry for the script writers for this. Was this week wrestling overkill? Or has it stayed fresh?

Raw –
    I’m still not a fan of the opening recap things considering ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Punk: TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs Review

Hey guys! The Punk here with my first ever wrestling post...be kind!

With silly stories, poor match making, ridiculous pushes, baffling face/heel turns, an ungodly amount of John Cena title shots and main event matches it could even be argued that 2012 has been one of the worst years in a long time for the WWE. Not is all bad though. CM Punk has seen his title reign become the longest ...

Updated 12-18-2012 at 09:08 PM by The Punk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Now I remember why I love crazy chicks…

It goes without saying that this past Sunday’s TLC: Tables, Ladders, Chairs PPV was up there with the best of 2012. For once I’m willing to overlook the fact that John Cena was in yet another main event (even though the main event should have been The Shield’s TLC match victory – I’m yet to count the broken ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Booking Royal Rumble 2013 + THE BEST RUMBLE MATCH

Preshow match: Tag titles: (C)Rhodes-Scholars vs Team Hell No!-Got them losing on 1st Raw of 2013. Get their rematch at the Royal Rumble. Team Hell No unfortunately failed to retain those belts. Rhodes-Scholars retain!!

US title: (C)Antonio Cesaro vs ???-Since Cesaro isn't getting the heat he wants. How about if he defeats a returning vet coming off an injury in a surprise return at the ...

Updated 12-18-2012 at 03:41 PM by TheGreatOne (*surprise entrants)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.