View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Punk: UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II Review

Hi all, Punk back with my second blog! Now I know that UFC and MMA in general is completely separate to Pro Wrestling and some might bemoan the inclusion of this article on a wrestling site but if EWN.com can cover the event then surely I can post on it! Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments section.

Thirteen months ago Cain Velasquez was the seemingly unstoppable ...

Updated 12-30-2012 at 04:10 PM by The Punk

Tags: mma, reviews, ufc
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. A Hero's Review: CM Punk's Title Reign

Mr original plan was to review this week in WWE, so here's that: it sucked. So after I went over that, I thought of something much better for a review. The over 400 day championship reign of CM Punk.

In the last year, CM Punk has defeated almost every top level superstar, and that's not just a figure-of-pro-wrestling-speech, he really has. Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Chris ...
  3. T-Hughes35 Presents: The 2012 Wrestling Year-End Awards

The 2012 Year End Awards for Wrestling:
    Hello out there to all wrestling fans from around the world and a Happy Early New Year. Another year of Professional Wrestling has come and gone. What a year it was. We had incredible matches, mark-out moment returns, and moments that absolutely took our breath away. With that being said, we now have to ask ourselves, what were THE Best moments of 2012? ...

Updated 12-29-2012 at 09:27 PM by T-Hughes35

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Who's going to win the Rumble? 2013 Edition

In this blog I'll be looking at the 2013 Royal rumble and more specifically I'll be looking at who's most likely to win it and a few possible scenarios that people have been discussing.

Firstly, I'll be looking at the top 5 contenders that I think have the most chance of winning the Rumble.

John Cena
    John Cena, always a major talking point amongst the IWC and the recent ...

Updated 12-29-2012 at 09:58 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Yet Another Wrestlemania Card

My first blog ever. I've seen several bloggers post their Wrestlemania cards, so I figured I'd print mine as well. I'll start by saying that I've been a wrestling fan for over 45 years, so I'm no kid who likes "entertainment" when I watch wrestling (although my son sometimes does). I enjoy actual wrestling matches. My favorite wrestler of all time was Bret Hart, with Roddy Piper a close ...

Updated 12-28-2012 at 07:44 PM by RobVelcoff

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Sizzilla's Royal Rumble Expectations/Predictions

First blog here guys, finally stopped being a lurker and decided to join and make a blog!
    Long time wrestling fan, grew up going to ECW shows, been a fan since.

I'd like to talk about the upcoming Royal Rumble PPV and give my predictions on the card
    Pre-show: Triple Threat for the Diva's Championship
    - Eve v Kaitlyn v Layla
    I think Eve picks up the win here, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Jason's Thoughts: Open Fight Night 12-27-12

Bully segment- Few words can describe this, boring, confusing, awkward and dumb, the whole time i just did not care and that is a problem.
    Rating: 2/5

Aries promo- This was a great promo, very engaging, entertaining and looked even more amazing after that garbage earlier.
    Rating: 3.5/5

Samoa Joe vs The Armbreak- For what it was it was pretty decent, nothing special ...
  8. Sudden Impact: I'm Back Baby! Final Open Fight Night

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here closing out Sudden Impact for 2012. I've been away for a few weeks. Some know why, some don't. But nevertheless, I'm back and Sudden Impact is back in full force. There's a lot to talk about because a lot has transpired over the last few weeks. So let's get it on.

Bully Ray Calls Out Hulk Hogan

Last week, 5 members of Aces & ...

Updated 12-28-2012 at 03:13 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Blog Wars Finale: Top 8 Most Emotional Moments

Welcome to the finale episode of Blog Wars. First off, I'd like to thank everyone for reading, voting and participating in all of the past Blog Wars over the last year and making it one of the most popular blogs on the site. I regret to say that this will be my last episode of the series due to my lack of time to dedicate to the blog and because I have covered a lot of the main topics already. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WWE Matches of 2012!

THE ROYAL RAMBLE HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!! It's been a few months since my last blog came out to over whelming reviews and was actually retweeted by Goldust and the legendary "Hot Rod" Rowdy Roddy Piper! As I was getting ready to write my next blog my computer completely crashed! Now on Christmas Day, I got a new lap top. I'm not wasting anytime, so let's get the Ramble going! (Follow me on twitter ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.