View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Booking Challenge: WWE HOF 2014

The debates over the WWE Hall of Fame will never die. It is a yearly event where us wrestling fans are able to say our last thank you to the stars we loved seeing on our talking box over the years. Everyone has their different criteria on who should be in the hall and who shouldn't. I've told you my opinion on celebs in the hall. Whether you believe the WWE Hall of Fame is a joke or not doesn't matter. ...
  2. Wrestlemania XXX Card

Pre-Show
    The Uso's vs The New Age Outlaws The WWE Tag Team Champions
    The outlaws will put the usos over and give them their first title run in the wwe.

Winner: Uso's

Main Card

WWE Undisputed IC Title
    Kane vs Big E Langston

Kane one of the all time great Mid-Carders so it will great to put Big E over at Mania for the best the midcard ...

Updated 01-26-2014 at 12:32 PM by TheRockVsStoneCold

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mock Storyline Leading Up To WM30

Mock WM30 Storylines:

Storyline One (Main event):

Cena and Orton wrestle to a stalemate at the Rumble. Lesnar beats Big Show but in a shady way. And Batista wins the rumble by last eliminating Daniel Bryan. This leads to Lesnar still claiming to be the number one contender, but Cena also saying he deserves
  4. My view: Who should face Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXX?

After each opponent every year, you think who should face the Deadman at Wrestlemania next? Let us be honest, Undertaker isn't going to be at WM 40 competing nor do I believe he will be doing so at WM 35. Rumors every year of who will face the Deadman. I decided to make a top 5 list of opponents I'd like to see face the Undertaker at WM30. Sorry to the fans who would like to see a rematch with the ...
  5. How to Handle Sin Cara

Sin Cara has been misused. It seems as though the WWE doesn't know how to handle him. Here's what I would do. Sin Cara is backstage and showing some moves to Rey Mysterio. He is proclaiming himself as "The Best Luchador Ever!" Rey is just laughing. Behind them Hunter and Stephanie approach and Hunter is sipping a cup of coffee. When performing one of them he spills Triple H's coffee all ...
  6. A Closer Look at the Highest-Rated Show in the WWE History: WWF Raw 05/10/1999

WWF Raw 05/10/1999

WWF Monday Night Raw May 10, 1999. Even though you need to watch several prior Raw shows, this show is ultimately entertaining. I delayed watching the episode several years without an acceptable reason, and I regret all this time from my heart. Nothing at our meantime in this decade can get even close to the amount

Updated 01-18-2014 at 11:22 PM by Delohat

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  7. Machester United's January Transfer Window: A Window of Opportunity?

To my knowledge, this is the first sports blog to be posted on this site. Hopefully, it'll be the first of many, as this blog section should be used for more than just wrestling related stuff.
    This is also my first official blog on this site. I've participated in a few 'Blog Wars' in the past, but those weren't posted by me.
    So here goes.

Moyes has been told that he'll get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Superstar Brock Lesnar: "Brock vs Batista for the prize....I'll endorse it."

I was going to do a blog on Batista return, but with so many Batista blogs, the average reader won't read it. So I go with "The Next Big Thing", Brock Lesnar!! Another superstar who just returned looking to challenge the WWE world heavyweight champion no matter who it is after the Royal Rumble. In this blog, gonna talk about Brock's first run, departure, return, and dream matches of course!! ...
  9. Batista Vs Brock???

This is my first time doing this, but I cannot help but wonder what peoples opinions are on this matter. It seems as though everyone is pandering for a Batista vs Brock match, and it certainly seems as though it is going to happen, but my question is "why??" I mean looking at this logically sure it could be a draw, keyword there, "could" looking at their pasts, I don't what all ...
  10. TNA Wrestling's 2013 Performance

This post will be my own opinions of what I have seen in TNA in 2013, before I start I just want to clarify a few things that I WILL NOT be mentioning.

1. I will not be talking about the 4 sided ring vs the 6 sided ring
    2. I will not be talking about the rumour that TNA is being sold.
    3. I will not be talking about TNA's financial situation

This post will be solely ...
Page 7 of 372 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.