View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Stand Up for the X Division, Why Destination X Matters

By Mo Kristiansen

July 10th 2011 TNA / Impact Wrestling will present Destination X, which for me is the most important PPV in the history of the company.

On June 19th 2002 a new North American promotion opened it’s doors on PPV hoping to take a bite out of the WWE’s pie and seeking to appeal to the jaded fan base of the recently folded WCW.

2. Punk plus SD! taping

I wrote this sometime last week and forgot to post it. Thanks for taking a read. All input is welcome.
    ------------------------------------------------

Just returned home from Phoenix. Me and my seven year old daughter attended the SD!, NXT, and Superstars taping. Along with going to the show we also attended a Randy Orton signing at a local Cricket Wireless Store. I ...
  3. The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man Of All Entertainment

The Rock is the first third-generation in WWE history, he debuted in 1996 with the name Rocky Maivia with the name of his father (Rocky Johnson) and his grandfathers name (Peter Maivia). He was a face when he started everyone loved how Rocky Maivia had allot of potential and energy but lacked of wrestling skills. After three months in the company he had won his first Championship in the WWE the Intercontinental ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 'The Antagonist Within' - The Curious Case of CM Punk

Hi all, it’s been a while since I added a blog, mostly because others have been covering topics pretty well already and because I haven’t had much to say lately. Post Mania has for me seen WWE plateau a bit, this time of year always does seem a bit quiet but that may be because of the hyperbole of the first four months of the years viewing.
    And then in the past few weeks something ...
  5. Cody Rhodes: From Dashing to Deranged

When Cody Rhodes got drafted to Friday Night SmackDown in the http://wwe.com Supplemental Draft last year, the future looked uncertain for him.
    Many experts (myself included) thought that Ted DiBiase, Jr. would be the most successful of Legacy while Rhodes would languish in the mid-card. ...
    Tags: cody rhodes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. CM Punk, John Cena....and Zack Ryder?

Hey Splashers! I hope all of you are enjoying the summer. Me? Nope! I'm a full-time student who is majoring in drafting. However that didn't stop me from putting my books aside and giving my usual 2 & 1/2 cents in on what has become the most talked about issue in recent wrestling history.

Updated 07-08-2011 at 10:32 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE Revamped

Vince McMahon seems to hate competition. However, history has shown that having strong competition makes the industry stronger. The WWE, even though it is still the most popular brand in the industry, is not as strong as it could be and is certainly not as strong as it has been. Although the competition with TNA has helped to some extent TNA is certainly no WCW. The way things are currently going ...

Updated 07-07-2011 at 04:07 PM by jerard

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Oh My Blog: MITB & Has Punk delivered another summer of excitement?

Hi all. Time for another blog! And i believe i'm writing at a time where blogs are flying in thick and fast, for obvious wrestling related reasons.

Well Money in the Bank is only a couple of week's away and in my estimation it is one of WWE's best PPV's. I know parts's of the wrestling community are not fan's of the 'themed ppv's' such as MITB, Fatal 4 Way and Hell in a Cell but i ...
  9. WWE Live Event Experience from a First Timer

Hey guys, I know there's been quite a few of these reviews since the WWE has embarked on a world tour, but I just couldn't let my first live WWE event go untold, so here it goes!

The arena (Vector Arena) here in Auckland, New Zealand was PACKED, with only the top row being tarped off.

==CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio==
    Despite the usual jeers from the crowd, the crowd's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE Quiz to Prove a Point

When it comes to the state of the WWE, everyone has their opinions as to what's wrong with it's product today.
    As for my views on the matter you can read my previous blogs. However, for this one, I have decided to give you peeps a quiz to illustrate some of the key problems. Give them a go and see how many you can get right!

1. Who, and when, was the last superstar to ...

Updated 07-07-2011 at 05:46 PM by Daffy Duck's Finest

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.