View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Alberto Del Rio and his talents

I've been watching Alberto Del Rio ever since he came to the WWE. In fact, he came through on a house show loop when he still had the Dos Caras Jr gimmick going for him. It's been said that he is a master backstage politician, and that he has worked his way up enough to deserve the WWE Championship. He succeeded in this goal at Summerslam.

I'm not very impressed with him, and I haven't ...

Updated 08-21-2011 at 09:42 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Turtle Time: Fully Loaded 2000 DVD review part 3

Yay part 3 is coming up and to those who are intrested. It wasn't up yesterday because of two reasons :
    1. I was busy yesterday and had an impromptu dinner out with my family
    2. My precious Google Chrome keeps crashing and I can't fix it. Forcing me to download Internet Explorer 9 (which takes 15-20 minuets) just to get the blog up.

But enough of my whining lets get on ...

Updated 08-20-2011 at 08:34 AM by Mr.Turtle

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 10 Promo Cutters/Talkers (WWE & TNA)

Hey guys hope all is well. Lately both companies have shocked me with the worked shoots we've been seeing lately. I'm all for it and I think many of the fans are as well. I've noticed nothing but amazing promos from guys in both WWE & TNA and thought I'd blog about whom I feel are in the top 10.

Before I get started, I'm warning you guys that the majority of the list are TNA ...

Updated 08-19-2011 at 06:33 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Trish Stratus, Mickie James, and The Divas

A few things have been on my mind lately, mostly how TNA sucks worse than a leech on my ass. Then I was looking at the latest blogs, saw one dissing Mark Henry which is a load of B.S, then I noticed one pitching ideas for the Divas which compelled me to write this. Frankly, I think anyone who does not see the work the Divas have put in are blind misogynists (Look it up) who have no respect for the ...

Updated 08-19-2011 at 01:28 PM by Frank

Tags: wwe divas
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Dusty Finish: Getting Out of the Slump

(This was my first blog i ever wrote. It was written shortly after CM Punks return to TV after Money in the Bank.)

How many people at going to read this? To be honest, I'm not quite sure of the answer to that one. For starters, I'm just an average fan who wants to share my opinions on a sport (yes, I will call it a sport) that I have been enthralled with since I can remember. A lot ...
  6. Perhaps John Cena IS Superman

Hello Wrestling World,

First off, I am happy to be a part of this community as a fan of wrestling (WWE to be exact). Second, I wanted to discuss John Cena's comparison to Superman and how the superhero persona applies to John Cena not just in the wrestling ring, but also how he carries himself outside of the business.

Going without saying, the "Superman comeback" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Mr Kennedy in WWE; Hogan/Punk TNA

Hey I put this as a blog incase I rant.

I think everyone is either really enjoying, or a lot happier with the way WWE has moved forward in the last few weeks. I've enjoyed it a lot. Really tho. there are a couple changes which are significant for me and the major one is CM Punk

When I see CM Punk as he is now I do a little check over his career. He's always been a real ...

Updated 08-18-2011 at 09:42 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Turtle Time: Fully Loaded 2000 DVD Review Part 2

Hi there, me again with the second part of this review. As always if you haven't already read part 1 I suggest you do that first, otherwise, lets get on with part 2.

WWF Tag Team Titles: Edge & Christian vs. The APA
    E&C come out first and talk smack about Dallas. They even mention the JFK assassination, which was probably a tad too much. APA then comes out and Bradshaw ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Perfect Angle/Storyline for the Divas!!!

Hello folks, I was looking at the state of the Divas division and I came up with a couple of cool angles that might get things back in flow. Hope you enjoy my ideas, I'm going to layout 3 different angles that might work.

Now lets face it, the divas have been weak for a while but its not really their fault. They've been getting no air time but in face they have the talent to back ...

Updated 08-18-2011 at 09:49 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Turtle Time: Fully Loaded 2000 DVD Review Part 1

Hi there, me again with another review. I just got back from holidays from Turkey (my dad tricked me, he told me Spain) and camping in sunny England. It's pretty safe to say they've been eventful. And for those (i'd imagine only a select few) who were wondering no review on the 9th and 10th take this as the reason why: http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/170-s...ail/story.html ...

Updated 08-17-2011 at 06:24 PM by Mr.Turtle

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.