View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. STATE OF THE 'E: The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Here we are, it's a cool October night and I'm amped up. Why am I amped up? Well, simply because we have a TON to look forward to within the next six months of WWE Television. That's why. We're into the Fall months already and it feels like the year has still just begun. We've been through a lot within the confines of this organization alone let alone what the real World has gone through. But, I'm ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Smackdown World Title.... Where it needs to Go from Here.

Mark Henry has Been on a tear, Beating the unbeatable Orton and basicly squashing him 2 times in a row..... Henry was built up well, But lets face it, Henry is limited and where he goes from here is all down hill. So What The WWE needs to do is Push someone using Henrys momentum.... So what I think should happen? I will Tell you.

I would Have Mark Henry be untouchable. Let him Destroy ...

Updated 10-14-2011 at 11:38 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 45 Greatest Heels of All Time

Hey guys Knox here. Honestly, I've been running out of blogging ideas. That's why I've been doing the countdown lists lately. I hate doing these but I love the debates that occur in the comments so I'm all for it. Trust me guys my brain won't be on pause for too long. I'll get back to the usual real blog topics, so this will be one of my last countdown blogs lol.

So yeah, the heels. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE Writing Development Problems

As you might see such as I there are several things wrong with the writing development right now lets see what's wrong.

1. Consent changes at the last minute - As the Miz would say REALLY? Vince has been extremely undecided as of late and has been making last minute decisions. This clearly shows me he has no faith in his script writers. A perfect example of this consent changing would ...

Updated 10-15-2011 at 09:35 AM by Marc78

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. What WWE Needs To Do For The Roster

First of all,I'm Corwo and I just joined EWN and this is my first blog. This blog is mainly what I personally think WWE needs to do to their roster and for the shows.

What They NEED
    Bring back the Cruiserweight or Lightweight Title,this gave the smaller guys something to fight for instead of being at the bottom of the mid-card and put on some great matches such as Tajiri vs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Who Is the Greatest Wrestler of the 90's?.... Part 1 Now finished.

This Blog is to see who really was the best wrestler of the 90's. This is how it will be done, It will be done by star ratings, I will get the best Wrestlers of the decade and get their 10 highest rated matches, tally up their star ratings and who ever has the highest score wins.... This Is for American wrestling only and is limited to WWF/WCW/ECW... Remember this is who had the Best matches and nothing ...

Updated 10-14-2011 at 03:02 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Two Must Watch PPV's From 2002

Summerslam 2002.
    What wasn't to like about this ppv? So many great matches to talk about. Chris Beniot vs. RVD for the intercontinental title and Kurt Angle vs Rey were two of the great undercard matches. The two main events were pretty spectacular. Brock Lesnar made his career when he defeated the Rock for the WWE title. The Rock would then leave for Hollywood. HBK vs. HHH was nothing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 10 Feuds To Never Happen

Hey guys, Knox here. Today I'll be blogging on some of the great possible feuds we never got an opportunity to see. I might miss out on alot of great feuds but bear with me guys.

Also, this blog is covering feuds that never happen. If two guys wrestled each other a couple times, that doesn't mean that's considered a feud...anyway lets's go.

After reading this blog, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Matches I expected to see by now AKA dream WrestleMania blog

Hello folks, thought I'd give a little write up about some things I have always expected to see in big ppv's. Pretty much matches, some of which I have thought would have been perfect for an already legendary rivalry that would just be an extra thing to spoil us. Match types that I am surprised haven't been taken advantage of that I always thought that would have been epic.

Does ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 5 Eddie Guerrero Singles Matches

This list is honoring the Late Great Mexican Warrior, Latino Heat Eddie Guerrero. A few days ago it was Eddie Guerreros birthday and in a month it will be 6 years since his passing. So it was fitting to Honor him in this Blog of top 5.

On a personal note. 6 years ago on November 13th, I was out late meeting with decorators and caterers and setting up a ball room for my sons 1st Birthday ...

Updated 10-13-2011 at 02:11 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.