View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The 2011 Wrestling Year-End Awards For WWE and TNA

Seasons Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,

It’s hard to believe that we have already reached the end of 2011, and another year of Proffesional Wrestling, Sports Entertainment, or whatever you want to call it has come and gone. With that said, it is time for T-Hughes35 (your’s truly) to give his year-end awards to the two biggest companies: World Wrestling Entertainment, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE and TNA: An Overview: 3rd Edition, Part 1

So it is the end of the year and that has got me, and everyone else thinking...What was the best and worst of the year. I mean, take a look at some of the blogs and some of the stuff in the forums. That alone tells you what people think. Well, it is now time for me to add to that.

I am just going to go over the RAWs and the whopping 1 PPV I've seen this year and TNA Impact.
  3. Top 10 REBELS in Wrestling History

Hey guys Knox here. Hope you all had an amazing Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate. Happy holidays folks. As many of you know, I plug the hell out of WWE Classics on Demand. The theme for the month of January will be the biggest Rebels in wrestling history. I thought I'd give my take on some of the biggest rebels in history.

SIDE NOTE:
    I went to the TLC ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Build up of the Divisions, means more prestige.

Mid Card Division, and Titles
    Build up the mid card scene. Give the titles some prestige, and elevate them. Make them relevant again!

U.S. Title
    Okay, Ziggler was a decent champion, but I think he is moving on to the main events, and unlike Ziggler. Ryder will actually defend the title. So it's a perfect time to build the title's competition and prestige.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Raw Reaction - 12/26/2011 - Last Raw of 2011!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. I apologize to those that continually read this blog for not doing last weeks Raw but I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it and didn't feel like rewatching it, but I'm back this week so without further ado...

Opening Segment
    Not really what I would say the strongest way to open Raw. I think there is interest in a Punk/Laurinaitis ...
  6. WWE's Next Unstoppable Heel

This blog is in response to RomanFlare's blog on the poor WWE ratings, and why it is so poor. That's because there isn't an unstoppable heel in the WWE (IE: Triple H in the Attitude Era, Randy Orton in 2007, etc...). Now, who should be WWE's unstoppable heel in 2012? I'm going to breakdown certain superstars from both Raw and Smackdown to determine that.

-CM Punk: Most people would ...
  7. My Take on the WWE Ratings Problem

I'll make this short and sweet--the WWE is missing something hard to notice, but monstrous problem when you do see it. A few clues to see if you can notice it.

• HHH was one of the better ones.
    • Nexus and Wade Barrett SHOULD have been this.
    • Mark Henry was almost there, but his groin pull might've stopped him.

Figure it out?

Unstoppable Heel. HHH as ...

Updated 12-26-2011 at 08:06 PM by RomanFlare

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Weight classes in WWE

IMO, I think weight classes in WWE would help to make the product more interesting and a lot more believable. To help identify my point, remember back when Rey Mysterio had the WHC. I like Rey a lot, he's put on great matches, classics even in WWE and WCW. But I'm sure more people than not will tell you it just sounds a bit ridiculous when you hear "weighing in at 175 lbs. the World Heavyweight ...
  9. The New Revolution, WWE's Young Talent

So it's no question that the WWE is definitely going into a new era, there are plenty of young talent on the roster right now, but are some of them going to be forced into the main events to early? Well in this blog, I'll give my input on a few of these young talents, and say if I think they are for main events or not

Dolph Ziggler- So there's been a lot of hype over Mr. Ziggles recently, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Is there really a new regime??

Hi happy holidays for you all, currently in the WWE we have a situation that many never expected to see in their, Phil Brooks and Bryan Danielson as world champions in the most importnat wrestling company simultaneously, this two guys made their names in the indies after years of hard work and finally conquer the throne of pro wrestling and you could say they are the most popular ine betwwen the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.