View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Dream TNA vs WWE PPV Card

Hey all,

This is my first 'blog' so its gonna be short and sweet to warm me into things. I''ve recently been thinking of my dream card for a WWE vs TNA PPV event, so I thought why not post it here and see what the 'WWE Universe' thinks (urghh still makes me cringe that term)

So here goes I've tried to keep it to the standard 6/7 match line up but it was harder than I thought ...
    Tags: ppv, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The One Man Southern Jobber

In the IWC, a large topic is jobbers, and most of them are the best guys on the roster, but the one that gets most of the air time between them all is the "One Man Southern Rock Band" Heath Slater: and as I did with Jack Swagger, Heath Slater gets a full overview of himself (although I am fairly certain he doesn't use EWN)

The Look
    I'm not saying that Heath Slater is "a ...

Updated 01-25-2012 at 08:48 PM by The Piper

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WWE: The Bad That Can Become Good

Lately I've been seeing blogs from people talking about what the WWE is doing wrong, what they need to do with specific superstars, ect, as well as a few things they have done well. Personally I am a big WWE fan. I think almost any normally person could look at a Raw or Smackdown and find something bad about the show. This blog isn't about that. It's not about one individual show. This about things ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 9 Biggest pops for a returning WWE Superstar.(2011)

My first Blog Post hope you enjoy.
    This is who I think has got the biggest crowd response for LAST year.(After Absence)

9.Kane (Raw 12 December)

8.Bret Hart (Smackdown 26 August)

7.Kevin Nash (Royal Rumble)

Updated 01-26-2012 at 11:29 AM by WWEFAN13

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Thoughts About WWE, Cena, Orton, Punk & More

What's good folks! This is my very first Blog so forgive me for my inexperience. I am noob at blogging but in many ways in my knowledge of wrestling and its history though I've been watching for nearly 30 years. I don't know all the lingo or jargon of the business and I haven't always followed in depth the careers of its participants. With that said though, I do enjoy the entertainment which is why ...

Updated 01-25-2012 at 05:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The 5 Greatest Tweeners

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. Today I really wanted to blog on tweeners. Lately I've been watching some classics on demand and I've noticed alot of great tweeners that were worth mention. Not to mention the fact that the WWE have been pulling off this tweener role very well with Daniel Bryan but of course its only a matter of weeks before he goes full heel.

What is a tweener? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. That Wrestling Blog - Where Do They Go From Here?

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with another edition of That Wrestling Blog. It seems as of late that's there's an excess amount of good talent just floating around not doing a whole lot and it has me thinking what they're really doing with some of this dead weight. I think it's time for some repackaging, refocusing, and future endeavoring because there's a vast amount of people that ...
  8. PHX Monday Night RAW plus CM Punk

Took my 7yr old daughter out to Phx to attend a signing with CM Punk yesterday. My buddy from Phx works at the Cricket Cell Phone store that they were doing it at so I got a phone call from him two weeks ago telling me to come out. We were waiting in line for about an hour and a half when he came out and told me that they had room for two more people in the back to meet Punk first and actually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Feuds I'd Like To See in 2012

While I was working this weekend, I started thinking about feuds in the last year in the WWE, and that got me thinking about feuds I'd like to see in the E this following year. This list is in no particular order, just feuds I'd like to see this year.

Wade Barrett vs The Undertaker

Think about this. These two technically have unfinished business in that Wade Barrett and the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top WWE 10 Superstars who deserve a belt Part 1/2

10. Tamina - Divas Champion
    This diva is really underated, she is really talented, looks like she's been in a feud with Natalya, another great diva. I can actually see her winning the belt, please WWE, give Tamina a massive push! She can wrestle unlike some! (Pointing at Kelly Kelly)

9. Dolph Ziggler - WWE Champion
    I can see this happening , he's currently involved in a feud ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.