View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WM XXVIII Prediction/Dream Match Card

Hey Everyone this is my first Blog entry. I really hope you enjoy reading this post: WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Match Card Prediction/Dream Card. Basically, this would be my perfect Wrestlemania card, while still being realistic with the choices.

The Rock vs. John Cena
    This isn't a prediction because, obviously, it's already happening. I believe if this match is really and truly thought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Daily Five - Undertaker Returns

Hello all and welcome to edition 3 of The Daily Five.

In honour of the world wide mark out that happened last night on raw The Daily Five will be looking at the top five returns of the phenom himself.

Summerslam - 1994
    Background - The Undertaker faced Yokozuna in a casket match at the 1994 Royal Rumble which was lost by the deadman when every bad man came out to lock ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. An Irish Rumble, an epic match, and a return to give you chills

After a two-day Facebook and Twitter media-blackout due to the Royal Rumble, it's safe to say it was well worth waiting to watch my second favourite event of the year followed immediately by Raw.

I'll start with the Royal Rumble and the epicness of the event, or unusual lack of it.

Since I'm covering two events in one blog here, I'll keep things as brief as possible ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Monday Night Raw: What We Witnessed!

Hey fellow wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior, or DKWS for short, here with a report on....MONDAY NIGHT RAW. I'm also going to throw in a few Royal Rumble tidbits.

I don't even know where to begin. Very little Cena, a tamed Michael Cole on commentary, a great line up of matches, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. In my opinion, it was the best Raw in recent history, not for it's ...
    Tags: raw report
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts The Good, The Bad, The Impartial

The Monday after the rumble, and what a show. Let's get right into it shall we?

The Impartial

Brodus Clay
    I like Brodus. I like that he has a unique gimmick. I think he can get himself over pretty well with it. He has reached a point though. Squash matches are not doing anything for him. He needs to cut a promo, focus on some superstar, start a feud..SOMETHING! If not, ...
  6. WWE Divas: Dolls, Dudettes, and Duds

Lets rewind to 2005. We had only one womens championship, being the Womens Championship, you had the likes of Trish Stratus, Victoria, Mickie James, Molly Holly, Lita, Stacy Keibler, Candice Michelle, and Torrie Wilson, to name some of the women in the WWE spotlight then. Fast forward to 2012, and you have the likes of Kelly Kelly, Eve, Natalya, Layla, Beth Pheonix, Kharma, The Bellas, AJ, Kaitlyn, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Looking Ahead/In Hindsight - Royal Rumble XXV

For those of you who read my last/first blog i mentioned that there would be a part two stemming from my initial predictions. After a bit of thought, i decided that i will try my hand at a semi regular blog with my own twist, or gimmick if you will. Il try and discuss a PPV or one of the weekly shows (RAW, Smackdown! and maybe even iMpact.. maybe), looking ahead at the possibilities that could come ...
  8. The Daily Five - Top 5 Royal Rumble Wins

Hi all and welcome to the second edition of 'The Daily Five'.

As we revel in the aftermath of the Royal Rumble we are going to look at the top 5 Royal Rumble wins.

A Royal Rumble win means a lot, it means the WWE has faith in you, that you are now at the top and it means the you have attained a prestige you have looked for from the beginning. However how you win the Rumble ...
  9. ANOTHER Royal Rumble Review

So the dust has settled on the 2012 Royal rumble and before we see the fallout begin on Raw lets think about what we’ve see, what my humble thoughts are, and what it could mean going forward to Wrestlemania...

Bryan vs Henry vs Big Show
    As is quite often the case these days a WWE PPV opens with the World Heavyweight Title match. I get why this is done, a good way to get the crowd ...
    Tags: 2012, royal, rumble
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Thought from the Old Skool

Thoughts from the OldSkool

Well this is my first blog of the year. While I have been a member of this wrestling site for sometime now. I havent had the chance to write blog about wrestling. I was waiting for the right moment to do that. That time is now.
    I'm writing on two topics. One is Tag Teams and the is A title I would to see in the WWE.

Tag Teams
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.