View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE Issues: Storylines, PPV, Talent, Titles & More!

Hello all..!!

Thanks for reading my earlier blogs. I know, I need to be a bit more frequent, but it does get tough to be a regular poster on eWN. What prompts me to post a blog now and then, is the true fan frustration in me coming to a boil and then bursting out. Like it did with my previous blogs.

Now, this time round, I decided to step back and take a look at what exactly ...

Updated 02-20-2012 at 11:04 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Elimination Chamber: Opening Eyes, Closing Cases, and Overall Surprising.

Hey sports entertainment fans of the world wide web. The Saviour here with a review of what I found to be a surprisingly very good PPV. Eyes have been opened, cases have been closed, the picture is becoming clearer as we come down the 6 week stretch before Wrestlemania XVIII. There was an equal amount of good and bad and that’s what I want to touch on. I’m sure this will bring on a lot of debate ...
  3. 2012 Elimination Chamber Reaction

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with my Elimination Chamber Reaction. As usual I wont waste any time, so without further
    ado...

1st Match - Raw Elimination Chamber
    A little surprised they started off with this one, that must mean a swerve is in place for the SD Chamber. Also on a side note I'm digging the stage, they've recycled the same stage every year since ...

Updated 02-19-2012 at 11:11 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WWE: The Misused and the Forgotten...

Yo, Yo, Yo...

The plan of my blog is simply to discuss who in my opinion, has been misused and forgotten in the WWE, when they simply should not have been.

I won’t pick out too many names, but I’d like to analyse some of my personal favourites who didn’t quite measure up for whatever reason, and whoevers fault it may be.

Perry Saturn

Perry Saturn ...
  5. Do You Remember "Hardcore Hak"

A lot of people have endearing memories of growing up in a rural setting; they love snowfall and fireplaces and wide open ranges as far as the eye can see. I hated living in the country. It wasn't enough that there wasn't anything that I was remotely interested in anywhere nearby, but our cable provider could afford to be neglectful because my neighbors were busy doing things like making their 4-wheeler's ...

Updated 02-19-2012 at 05:06 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Let This Era Die!

Hi all and welcome to another weak dose of Dazza with today's Blog - Let This Era Die!

This last Monday night on Raw we got an excellent promo from HHH regarding his inevitable match at Wrestlemania with The Undertaker.

This promo seemed to blur the line between promo and shoot for HHH as he brought up the subject of how he could not end The Undertaker as he is seen as a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. How to fix the Tag Team Division

Hello everyone, Destruction here with my way of fixing the Tag Team Division. So far, the only real tag teams at the minute are The Colons and The Uso's (excluding Air Boom). For me, this is how I would make the Tag Scene Relevant Again.

Bring Back Carlito
    So far The Colons are doing well, but they lack a certain charisma. Bring back Carlito, and let him challenge for the ...
  8. 5 Greatest WWE Champions (1990 - 2012)

This is Going to be the hardest blog without a doubt that i've done so far so please be nice because they is so many great wwe champions sine'90

5. Bret Hart
    Without a doubt Bret Hart was one of the greatest champions in wwe history not just this title but all so the Intercontinental and World Tag Team Championships and this title pushed his career to a different level all together ...
    Tags: wwe title
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Blood, Sweat, Metal, And The Grandest Stage

In less than 24 hrs, we will know who will be the champions going into Wrestlemania. We will have a good idea of the feuds we can expect(though most are already all but set in stone). I wanted to take a look at the card of Elimination Chamber, give everyone insight as to what I think will go down, and what effect this PPV will have on the road to wrestlemania.

Match 1
    World Heavyweight
  10. The Deadman Isn't Dead

We are about a month and a half away from Wrestlemania 28, and this Sunday, we find ourselves at the second stop on the road to Wrestlemania, Elimination Chamber. This blog isn't about EC or the outcomes of certain matches from that. Clearly by the title, you can tell this is about The Undertaker. While there have been speculation as to whether or not Taker will retired after this wrestlemania, I

Updated 02-18-2012 at 08:03 PM by bearkg88 (Formatting)

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.