View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Thoughts on WWE's Current Storylines

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am back with another opinion of mine. This time however, I would like to share with you my thoughts on the current storylines in WWE. These will include:
    - Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton, The Shield, The McMahons and Triple H
    - Big Show being 'broke'
    - Rob Van Dam vs. Alberto Del Rio
    - CM Punk vs. Paul Heyman, Curtis Axel and ...
  2. Top 10 Matches of the 21st Century

Welcome back to Wrestling is Bischoff!!!! Today we are discussing a topic everybody has an opinion on. We all have different ones and most vary from generation to generation. So each one I will List the match and show it was at, Along with a brief description why it made the list.

10:Shawn Micheals vs JBL
    No Way Out 2009
    All or Nothing
    A Really shocking moment that I'm ...

Updated 09-22-2013 at 12:54 PM by WrestlingisBischoff

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Stipulations for the World Title matches at WWE Battleground

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This time however, I would like to discuss possible stipulations for the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship matches at WWE Battleground in a few weeks. I hope you enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship stipulation possibilities[/B]
    Because the WWE Championship is vacated at the moment, there have been ...
  4. What really grinds my gears? Episode 14 - If it's not broken

1223675-the_simpsons_homer_simpson_vs_family_guy_peter_griffin.jpg
    Episode 14 - If it's not broke, don't fix it!

Peter and Homer walk into a bar. After a few beers, Peter gets onto the subject of wrestling.

Peter: Hey Homer, you know what really grinds my gears??
    Homer: Celebrities?
    Peter: Of course, but I was going to say Impact Wrestling.
    Homer: Oh, what's that?
    Peter: It's

Updated 09-22-2013 at 10:17 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Top 5: Vince's Surrogate for Wrestlemania 30

Welcome to another installment of my sporadic Top 5 blog. In this edition I will list my top 5 surrogates for Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania 30. As many of you may know, the rumored/likely main event for next years event will be a heel Triple H vs. A face surrogate for a face Vince McMahon for complete control (on screen wise) of WWE. Now, I won't be making a prediction of who'll win, I'm just ranking ...

Updated 09-20-2013 at 12:02 AM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Booking Kofi to the top of the WWE

Kofi Kingston made his return recently with a new look and all that. However, does anybody find him exciting, intriguing, or even interesting? Same role, same position for the past several years in the midcard chasing championships he has won with the same old smile and the boom boom boom. I was thinking why don't Kofi turn heel for the first time in his career. Make a huge impact while doing so on ...
  7. WWE Raw 9-16-13 Hits and Misses

Overall: 6

Overview: This weeks Raw was Eh on a scale from whatever to okay. Usually, a Raw like this would be good, but after the past three post PPV Raws, this one fell stale. Again, the only story that got pushed was Triple H's power hungry ego one but they did a nice job doing it.

Hits

Opening Segment: Well, everybody saw this coming. ...
  8. WWE Outside the Box

Welcome to the first ever edition of the WWE Outside the Box blog series with Anthony_Eckman and mr. onemanband. Think PTI, only with hair.

We are very excited about this and hope you guys will enjoy it.

Now this blog is going to be set up like this, each blog OMB and Anthony will each select two ideas for the blog that isn't what most people would blog on instead of ...
  9. WWE Alternate Realities: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton

In honor of one of WWE Magazine's recurring articles "WWE Alternate Realities" which ponders certain "what if" situations on what would happen if vice versa won so and so and not the other?

And so, here's how the situation would happen if Randy Orton won the WWE Championship via a quick 3-count at the Night of Champions PPV and not Daniel Bryan?

Instead ...
  10. Thom's Night of Champion Pay-Per-Review!

Hello once again guys. Before I start with the review of this year's Night of Champions event, allow me to apologise. Last month, I had every great intention of writing a review of the awesome Summerslam event.... but the problem with intentions is that life can sometimes get in the way. And when I mean life, I mean alcohol in very large doses. I can barely remember what happened that night as I was ...

Updated 09-16-2013 at 10:16 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.