View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 5 Entertaining WWE stars today

I recently wrote a blog about my top 5 most boring WWE stars out there right now. This blog is just a follow up to that, but from a more positive perspective, this time its my top five entertaining WWE stars out there right now. First off i did not put the Rock on this list because i feel like this list is more about active WWE stars, however if Rocky had been around more this year I think I could ...
  2. RAW Reflections

WOW!! I cant remember the last time I enjoyed an episode of RAW as much as I did last night. Now a lot of that has to do with the crowd in Miami, they were fired up from the opening segment with the Rock all the way until the end when Lesnar F5'd the crap out of Cena.

THE GOOD: The rock's promo was classic rock, despite the shot he took at the canadian football league (I'm canadian and ...
  3. Different Point of View: Raw, Lesnar, WM

Just a quick note before I get started. When it comes to blogging, some people take things one way, and others take things another way. My WM post came with mixed reactions. Some thought it was the best ever while others agreed with me that it wasn't. But there were some reasons why people hated on my blog that made me realize that there are many out there that don't understand my point of view and ...

Updated 04-03-2012 at 01:42 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Lesnar: Taping the leaks of the dam.

Woo! LESNAR! YAY! Doesn't it feel great to say his name? Isn't it great to see him on TV again!? Dagger-Chest! On WWE Programming!

How well do you people know me?

Lesnar. Yeah, I like Lesnar. I'm not an MMA fan, but I really do like the man. While he's not the most technically sound wrestler, that was years ago. He could very easily be better--who knows? I'm queuing up Lesnar ...
  5. Expectations of WWE: Roster, RAW/SD, and Divisions

Morning all! I'm not a regular blogger but I look in from time to time to read the thoughts and opinions of others regarding the world of wrestling, particularly the WWE universe which after Wrestlemania brings me to beg the question what's next? After Monday's Raw which we saw the return of Brock Lesnar, can WWE Creative actually create a interesting storyline? Now with Punk, Show and Sheamus holding ...

Updated 04-03-2012 at 11:38 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. WWE Raw: Wrestlemania Fallout

So the big news is that Brock Lesnar is back in the WWE! But I will deal with that later. The first thing I want to talk about is The Rock. He came out celebrating his victory against Cena at Sundays Wrestlemania and told us that he had a "vision" of him with the WWE Championship. In my opinion that would be pretty epic and would love to see him at the top again. However, he is a movie star ...
  7. Brock vs Rock

Brock Lesnar made his return on Raw and proceeded to give John Cena an F5 (much to the incredible Miami crowd’s delight) this coupled with The Rock hinting he wants another run with the tile and speculation has already lead to The Rock vs. Brock at Wrestlemania 29 for the WWE Title. I thought I would give my thoughts on how this could work, I hope you enjoy.

Brock as Champion ...
  8. STATE OF THE 'E: Think I Wouldn't Post About WMXXVIII?

Well, you're obviously wrong. Welcome again to the [B]ALWAYS[/B] imitated but [B]NEVER[/B] duplicated, [B]STATE OF THE 'E [/B]in blog form! I'm your host for the evening, [B]Rated_R(ob)KO[/B]!! The topic for tonight? WrestleMania XXVIII of course! And I need to start by saying a couple things so, here goes:

[B]1.) [/B]I fully, fully... FULLY support other shows doing their thing during ...

Updated 04-03-2012 at 01:55 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Wrestling is back

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I've been M.I.A. for a while but I'm back guys with so much to talk about. Just a quick random plug, MY 21ST BIRTHDAY IS ON EASTER APRIL 8TH.

I'll also be at Raw next Monday April 9, in Washington DC. If Brock comes out you'll notice me because I'll be the loudest one making a complete fool of myself marking out.

Anyway, I have alot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. What To Do With Brock Lesnar

Eight years ago Brock Lesnar walked away from the company that built him into a household name and everybody, the WWE, the WWE Superstars and the fans were disappointed. The WWE had propelled him to the top of the food chain by having him beat the likes of The Rock, The Undertaker, Hulk Hogan all in a short period of time. He also won the King of the Ring tournament and went on to become the youngest ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.