View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 5 worst and best HIAC matches of all-time!!!

I have planned to do something like this for a while, but after Mania.....everyone was doing it. So I waited and did something else til it cooled down a bit. If you sit there and see all these HIAC blogs, odds are you won't want to read all of them which is why I waited til now to do this. Top 5 worst and best HIAC matches of all-time. Now, my criteria isn't based on mat wrestling here. It is going ...
  2. MP.Brousers Over The Limit 2012 Predictions

Hi guys, MP.Brouser here with a another prediction blog here on the EWN.
    As the title says, i'm going to try to predict Over The Limit 2012.
    So let's get started;

Pre-Show:
    Kane vs. Zack Ryder - Singles Match
    This will just be a beatdown on Zack Ryder for 80% of the match.
    Kane hits the Chokeslam for the 1..2..3
    __________________________________________________ _______________ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE's Misused Rosters

Here are some WWE Superstars that needs a BREAK
    (On my Opinion)

Yoshi Tatsu

His run during ECW was good...building hype for him was great.And then, I thought he will be given a break but after ECW gone being a jobber for years,DAMN!!.Actually I can't remember the last time he won a match

Natalya
    She's one of talented divas today but making her a 1 ...

Updated 05-17-2012 at 11:44 AM by arvin100

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Why the Internet Hurts Wrestling

It is infuriating to be watching a Raw match and then the commentary gets interrupted because Michael Cole has to tell us what is trending on Twitter. The WWE literally wants to interrupt a match so that we know that #FutureEndeavored is trending on a website. Wait wait, i want to know what is going on in the match...

The internet is hurting the business in so many ways. To start, WWE ...
  5. “If I Could Be Serious For a Moment”

Ok, I will admit to the deep, dark secret…I like to read. Maybe it is not for everyone I will grant you that, but ever since I was a little tike dragging around Dr. Seuss I have discovered an immeasurable amount of satisfaction sitting down to a good book and getting lost in the pages. Thankfully, there always seems to be a plethora of worlds to choose from in the areas of fiction

Updated 05-17-2012 at 08:54 AM by scribblerking

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. What to do with Chris Jericho...

What to do with Chris Jericho..

What he's been doing as of late...
    Beginning in November 2011, WWE aired six cryptic vignettes that implied that someone would be returning to the company during the broadcast of the January 2, 2012 episode of Raw. The eerie videos ...

Updated 05-17-2012 at 01:05 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  7. Wrestlers and Twitter

Hey guys, irishman101 here back with my fourth blog, and today I'll be talking about my opinions on Twitter and how it affects my viewing of wrestling. I will also bring up a couple of incidents on why I think WWE/TNA wrestlers should not have twitter.

First off, I dont like wrestlers on Twitter. Wrestling is built around characters that are larger than life, and a character usually ...
  8. Christian's current WWE Status is really Bad

we are all know that CHRISTIAN CAGE is one of the best superstars that WWE have today. But do you ever mentioned that WWE misused him?

BEINg a WHC for 5 days was a big slap for his PEEPs. And during the fued between Christian and Randy Orton, WWE makes Randy ...
  9. My Take on Re-Establishing WWE to be entertaining.

Hey guys, I'm Airbourne, or AB. I don't do blogs very often, but I felt I would give it my take on what the WWE should go doing forward, with feuds, title fights, you name it and I hope you like it!

Returns - We've had Lord Tensai (A-Train) return, we've had Brock Lesnar return, heck, even HHH and Paul Heyman return. But we have many more coming. I have a good feeling Batista is coming ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. John Cena doing Ace Ventura is as bad as it gets.

I love Ace Ventura, I love Old School Jim Carrey.

However

It has NO PLACE on Raw or any WWE show. God knows Cena must have a million corny promo's under his built down the years. Corny, boring, dull, same old same old 10 year old friendy promo's - Classic Cena Promo Basically.

His biggest career failing/character failing is the fact he simply can't, or stubbornly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.