View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Batista!! Idea how to use him

just thought i'd write a blog on a idea i come up with on how to bring batista back and how to use him

now we all know batista left because he didnt like the pg product ( with the majority of the iwc and other wrestling fans agreeing that they dont like it pg) infact this is what batista said after leaving ....

* Batista said he left WWE last year because he no longer fit ...
  2. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

Over The Limit recap

“Daniel Bryan! CM Punk!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” and “This is awesome!” chants filled the arena last night as Daniel Bryan and CM Punk put on the single greatest wrestling match since Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle locked horns over a decade ago. As expected as it was, so too was the ending we got to last night’s Over the Limit pay-per-view.
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Abdominal Stretch: Not a Raw Review, but a Break Down

Hey Wrestling Fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch.

It felt good to post my Over The Limit following a very good PPV. It was refreshing to be able to speak positive about WWE, because it was something I haven't felt like I've been able to do recently. Of course, some of my readers love everything about WWE, which is their right, ...

Updated 05-22-2012 at 06:47 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The ShadowEffect: A blog on ROH...

Hey guys, it's me Zach again. I have written a blog in awhile. But I want to thank everyone for reading the two blogs that I have posted. I've been really busy with school and life in general. Hetic life, but it hasn't kept me from watching wrestling. Especially Ring of Honor. I have been watching WWE and I want to commend them for giving us CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan on PPV. It was a fantastic match ...
  5. Joplin: 1 Year Later and Wrestling.

I don't know when this will get posted, but it is time for me to reflect on the year gone by. 1 year ago, my hometown and my home personally was blown away. I will never forget what happened that day. I'll admit, compared to a lot, I a lucky person. I didn't lose anyone in my family. I didn't lose a single friend. So many others did.

I don't have many possessions left from before the ...
  6. WWE's Unsolved Mysteries NO.1 The Nexus Buries the Undertaker

As some of you may rememberback t Bragging Rights of 2010 The Undertaker had a buried alive match with kane for the World Heavyweight Title. At that time the group known as the Nexus was running around WWE beating the living hell out of whoever they wanted

.Now at the end of the match the Nexus came ot and attacked The Undertaker to help Kane get the win. This leaves only one question. ...
  7. Over The Limit "theunderdog review"

OVER THE LIMIT -REVIEW AND WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE:

(I'm not going to go into too much detail about the matches, more so on the story lines)

Match One: Zack Ryder v's Kane

I'm sure i wasn't the only one who didn't care for this at all. Ill admit i didn't even watch it live due to the fact it involved Ryder. I mean he had his 15 mins of fame and slowly but surely ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Fav 5: Matches of the year so far!

We’re quickly approaching the midpoint of the year and with that said I’ll begin this blog which focuses on my 5 favourite matches of the years so far.

Honourable Mention: Nxt - Tyson Kidd vs Michael Mcgillicutty
    I really enjoyed their feud and wished they were given a pay per view match. They had a 3 great technical matches. For those who haven't seen any of them, I recommend ...

Updated 05-21-2012 at 03:12 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Point/Counterpoint - Cena vs. Johnny Ace

Point: Cena should have won the match

There is a certain bit of satisfaction to seeing a bad guy get his comeuppance. We all enjoy seeing right rule the day and order to be restored. Cena winning would have provided that moment to us. He should have rid the WWE Universe of Johnny Ace.

He was facing someone who had no business competing in the ring with ...
  10. What to expect on RAW on 5/21/2012?

Following a so-so Over the Limit PPV, the spotlight shifts to the return of the No Way Out PPV on Sunday, June 17 at the Prudential Center in Meadowlands, New Jersey.

And so without further ado, here's what to expect on the RAW after the Over the Limit PPV.

JOHNNY ACE GETS A NEW BODYGUARD

After helping John Laurinaitis defeat John Cena at Over the Limit last ...
    Tags: wwe raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.