View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Projected Money in the Bank card

With the No Way Out PPV in the books, the WWE focuses its attention to the Money in the Bank PPV which will take place at the US Airways Center on Sunday, July 15 (the day after my birthday).

Can this year's Money in the Bank ​PPV duplicate last year's highly successful edition where CM Punk defeated John Cena for the WWE Championship?

Well without further delay, here's ...
  2. WBC Top 5 Series #10: Top 5 IC Champs Since 2003

What is up everybody? After last weeks close call, DK Wrestling Savior walked away as the new winner of the top 5 series. Congrats to DK! Though I can say, this isn't the last we've seen of Playboy Stevie V. This week though, the topic is top 5 Intercontinental Champions since it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 1000th Monday Night RAW Third Hour Pt. Two

[B]HEY EVERYONE. HERE IS PART TWO OF HOUR THREE OF THE 1000TH EPISODE OF RAW. I HOPE YOU ENJOY.[/B]

Back from the break. Triple H's music hits! Out comes The Game again and he's still in his DX shirt with jeans on this time. He walks to the ring and does his entrance. He enters and asks for the microphone. He says he hope the fans have enjoyed the 1000th Episode of Monday Night RAW. He ...
    Tags: 1000th raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. TNA 10: Top 5 Tag Teams

TNA 10: Top 5 Matches

After a long think I have decided to add a few more blogs to the TNA 10 series. Before I do the Top 10 wrestlers I will be counting the Top 5 tag teams, the Top 10 X division wrestlers and the Top 10 knockouts. Without further ado here are the Top 5 tag teams of the past 10 years in TNA. The reason this list is 5 long instead of ten is because I only really wanted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. wwe story line ideas

i was thinking of storyline ideas wwe should use when i found the perect one on wwe 12 its called goldust best day ever and everyone who has wwe 12 should download it. i will not spoil it but it is suspensfull funny and brilliant if i were a wwe writer i would use it.

now i will have a prediction contest for how the story ends you can download it and type in the results i dont care. ...
  6. UFR 2 - Kane vs The Undertaker

Hello, this is the 2nd UFR blog and this time it’s on the Undertaker/Kane which took place in 2010. I’d quickly like to point out that this blog series won’t just be looking at Brother Vs Brother feuds.

Background to the feud
    On the June 4th episode of Smackdown, Kane revealed that he had found his brother in a vegetative state over Memorial Weekend and vowed revenge on whoever ...

Updated 06-16-2012 at 04:15 PM by Callum

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Matches & Segment At No Way Out 2012

Based on the announced matches and Triple H's segment, I am going to show you what order I would put them in from the important opening-match to the coveted main-event.

Match One: Intercontinental Championship Match
    Christian (c) vs. Cody Rhodes

Match Two: Divas Championship Match
    Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix ...

Updated 06-16-2012 at 05:05 PM by Frank

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  8. OO: 1000th Monday Night RAW Third Hour Pt. One

[B]HEY EVERYONE. HERE IS PART ONE OF THE THIRD AND FINAL HOUR OF MY IDEA ON THE 1000TH EPISODE OF RAW. HOPE YOU ENJOY.[/B]

[B]Match No. 6 - Sheamus vs. The Miz [/B]
    Back from the break and out comes the World Heavyweight Champion. The Celtic Warrior makes his way to the ring and out of nowhere he is attacked by Chris Jericho! Jericho stomps away at Sheamus and then throws him into ...

Updated 06-16-2012 at 05:05 PM by Frank

Tags: 1000th raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Bound for Glory Series - Who could win it?

Hey all, TNA blog for you all today. As I'm sure most of you know, the Bound for Glory series 2012 officially started last night. I've been putting some thought in to what chance each wrestler has of winning it all. As always tear it apart and form your own opinion in the comments.

#1 - James Storm (9/10)
    Unquestioned favourite. BFG seems set up for a Roode v Storm WHC match. Gauntlet ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. No Way Out Prediction

1. Pre-ShowBrodus Clay vs. David Otunga winner Clay
    2. Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix Layla retains Kharma returns as heel to start fedu for title
    3. Santino Marella vs. Ricardo Rodriguez winner Ricardo senting him up for US title match
    4. Christian (c) vs. Cody Rhodes Christian retains
    5. Sheamus (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler bc of last min change Sheamus

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.