View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Benoit Family Tragedy - A Serious & Unbiased Explanation.

I want to begin by saying that this tragedy is, quite possibly, the most controversial and damaging event to ever occur in the wrestling industry.

You don't find many talking about what happened, and a lot of hatred still consumes those fans who either don't want to read up on the evidence, or they know the evidence, and still wish to direct their ...

Updated 11-04-2013 at 01:18 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Japan Pro Wrestling Road to Power Struggle - Tag 6

New Japan Pro Wrestling Road to Power Struggle 2013 - Tag 6 - November 2 2013 - At the New Sunpia Takasaki in Takasaki, Gunma, Japan.

Attendence: 1,300.

Match 1: Jushin "Thunder" Liger & Tiger Mask IV vs Valiente & Yohei Komatsu.
    Winners: Jushin Liger & Tiger Mask 4(10:27) Tiger with a Chicken-Wing Facelock on Komatsu.

Updated 11-02-2013 at 08:30 PM by munchiewilson

Tags: japan, njpw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Opinion of Top Wrestlers From 1990- and Up

I want to take the time and share my Top 10 Wrestlers since I have been watching Wrestling. I am 27 years old and grew up watching WCW and WWF back when the Monday Night Wars were in full force. This list is purely my opinion and I welcome any comments below. I will start from Least Favorite to Favorite. This list goes by success and just plain fun/exciting to watch on tv.

10. Mick Foley-

Updated 11-04-2013 at 02:15 PM by jledwig

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Superstar AJ Styles: "New fans need to watch some old tapes!"

After the recent pipebombs on Impact, it reminded me by how much disrespect AJ has received in recent years. Why does he get that disrespect? Is AJ really a Phenom? However, everyone knows for a fact he is a TNA original who has been in TNA since day 1. Fans, wrestlers, and so on have come and gone. 11 years later, having Dixie Carter on our TV screen. Verbally abusing 1 of TNA's few homegrown main ...
  5. Create a Superstar: Daniel Bryan and The WWE Perspective

With all the talk these days about Daniel Bryan and if he should or shouldn't be champion, I thought it would be a good time to write a blog from (the presumed) corporate perspective. So let's get into it.

What makes a "top superstar?" To answer this we must first look at how wrestling has historically been viewed as a sport/form of entertainment. Traditionally, wrestling has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Getting A Reaction

Getting A Reaction

So this blog will be looking at gimmicks and getting a character over. In today's WWE it doesn't matter if you're the best wrestler, you need to be the overall package. After this its up to creative to give the wrestler a gimmick that will get them over. Now, today we have lots of wrestlers and they all seem to be the same. Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Antonio ...

Updated 11-01-2013 at 07:56 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Results from Japan: NJPW “Road to POWER STRUGGLE” 10/31/2013, Nagano Sports Park.

( Source: http://keepingthespiritalive.tumblr.com )

(1) Tomoaki Honma vs. Yohei Komatsu
    â—†Winner: Honma (8:30) following the Kokeshi.

(2) KUSHIDA & Sho Tanaka vs. Valiente & BUSHI
    â—†Winner: BUSHI (10:27) with the M/X on Sho.

(3) Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata vs. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & YOSHI-HASHI
    Tags: japan, njpw
    Categories
    User News
  8. US Wrestling promotions as seen by a baseball fan

This blog is going to look at US wrestling through the prism of a baseball fan. I've been a fan of both for as long as I can remember. I've been to events from both that run from the pinnacle(WWE and MLB) to the lower levels(Indy wrestling shows and Minor League and Independent League baseball). Each level has their own style and is run in a different fashion.

The Independent Level ...
    Tags: indy, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Main Event @ Survivor Series....Place Your Bets Please!

Survivor Series Main Event

Ladies and germs how the hell are you!? It has been a while and I missed this damn website and all my wrestling mans init (British slang for “MY nerdizles homies”!!)

Anyway let’s get straight to it. With Survivor Series coming up as the next BIG PPV I thought how cool would it be to give my irrelevant opinion on what ...
  10. Hell In A Cell Prediction Results!!

Cracking result for me here. 1st place again. Cut Dennis's overall lead down to just 6 now! Come on!

Many thanks to Cabers for doing these still. I did quite a few at the start of the year and no how long they take to calculate.
    Much appreciated
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.