View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sudden Impact Special: Destination Xcellence

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a special edition of Sudden Impact as we come off what could have been the best PPV of 2012, Destination X. I know that's a bold statement, but if you watched this PPV, you would know that it really can stake a claim to that.

I'm not gonna make this blog long. Just touch on the big points of the PPV, and I'll break it down more on this week's ...
  2. decker's_discussions 1

In my first entry of decker's_discussions I will be discussing the upcoming 2012 Money In The Bank Pay Per View and my thoughts on the idea of only having former WWE Champions compete in one of the ladder matches..... In 2011 the Money In The Bank PPV was far and away the best show of the year. It had emotion, power, and that all important "buzz" thanks to CM Punk and that now famous "shoot". ...
  3. Ignoring Smart Fans Damages Your Product

I just had a stray thought enter my mind while reading a couple of threads on the forums. I was looking at the Bray Wyatt thread and people were talking about how he's out for 6 months due to a shoulder injury, and how he can fill the time by building a stable and cutting promos.

Let's assume Bray builds a stable, and gets guys to do his dirty work for him. Let's assume that it's played ...

Updated 07-08-2012 at 09:29 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Kurt Angle and Daniel Puder

Today there was an article on this very website that recapped an interview with former WWE Tough Enough winner, Daniel Puder. One of the topics Puder discussed during the course of this interview was the incident between himself and Kurt Angle during a Tough Enough segment on an episode of Smackdown back in 2004.

Now Puder seems to be getting a lot ...

Updated 07-07-2012 at 11:58 PM by Brendan

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  5. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - Bring back the JUICE!

Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin at WrestleMania 13. Yes, I started this week’s blog with a fragment, but my point is sound. If you want to know why and how blood can be used in a way to further character development, enhance an angle, and help build a megastar, look no further than this example. The image of Austin’s last bit of strength being exerted to power out of the Sharp Shooter is on
  6. Destination X Predictions and Thoughts

How many of you don't believe TNA could put on a PPV card better than WWE? I think they just did. Destination X is a stacked card that really puts the X division in the spotlight while keeping their main World Heavyweight Title storyline and AJ/Daniels storyline relevant and growing. TNA has been putting a lot of good material lately and has been receiving praise even from WWE marks. Lets see the ...

Updated 07-08-2012 at 11:43 AM by alcrissam

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Match Concepts of Yesteryears

First I just want to say that this is my very first blog of any kind, so please forgive me if I don’t follow some proper blog writing procedures. I wrote this because of a conversation that my friend and I were having and we were talking about wrestling matches that we liked their concepts, but we don’t really see these matches anymore. We came up with a few so I wanted to talk about them and ...
  8. Triple Threat Top 5 II: "The Top 5 Moments Of WWEECW"

Happy Post 4th of July everybody!*
    I'm back today with another edition of The Triple Threat Top 5. I thank you all for making the last one such a hit.

For this edition, I would like to welcome back the defending champion of this event (by the popular vote) the "DK Wrestling Savior", and welcome into this challenge the man you know as the creator of "Uncooked" ...
  9. new to blogging forgive me

I have been a frequent visitor of this site for years, I have read hundreds of blogs that seem all too ridiculous. From what I read there is too much back and forth on who has the better promotion, I am here to say that personally its not a company who gets me to watch wrestling, its the people in it, the talent that goes with it, weather it come from WWE, Impact, or ROH talent is talent i have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. things that bug me in WWE

first time blogger long time listener

1) WWE today is annoying to me for some reasons, when they always talk about twitter and trending world wide to me that is annoying. another is king as a commentator always making everything so dramatic and sounding like a complete idiot all the time, im saying that because king during attitude era was totally different he would hope someone would ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.