View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Best and Worst gimmick matches

What are your favorite/least favorite gimmick matches in wrestling? Just go ahead and list my top 5s of each. Leave yours in the comment section. Basically, ones that are over-used will not be in my top 5. I'll explain why I chose them as my fav/least favorites. Reasons behind these such as anticipation, care, and sometimes foolishness.

Favorite gimmick matches:
    1.Royal Rumble-How ...
  2. Be a Star? Is Vince the biggest "Bully" of them all

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I just have to touch on this whole situations with talent being cheated out of their money which is a complete mockery to the business. I'm very upset about this because eventhough we aren't affected, these guys are still human.

Let me address Vince McMahon. Vince can kiss my ass and I mean that. I'll continue to watch Raw every week but it sickens ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

So close yet so far.

It was clear tonight that WWE forgot they now have to book three hour episodes of Raw if you ask me. There was no main event, and they had nothing better to improvise than what has to be the least progressive and relevant ending to Raw in a long time.

Before the catastrophe that was Brock Lesnar, Triple H and Shawn Michaels’ poorly improvised ending, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dubs picks it: Funny Booker T moments

What's up guys. Now, we all know that Booker T is one funny guy whether it's his promos or commentating but today, I want to pick out my favorite Booker T funny moments. Like I said before, I don't really like doing count-downs that much since it comes across as an objective opinion so I'm just going to randomly pick my favorite moments from the 5 time ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. WBC Top 5 Series #14: Top Talents

What is up guys!? So time for another WBC Top 5. Last week Akbar held onto his title for another week. Kudos to him! This week, the guy who got left out due to blog issues, challenges Akbar. That's right, it's Akbar vs Darkside Ron Garvin. The topic is top 5 talents. The criteria I gave ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Great One: The Real Reasons Why People Hate Cena

Hello people it's me again Great One talking about why there is so much hate towards Cena.

1.His character; SuperCena. Yeah I get it's a PG era but really? he comes back with like 5 moves out of no where and wins the match. And I mean I'm a Cena fan and all but really? That's getting really really old. He's getting plain and actually pretty boring but like I said I'm a Cena fan but his ...
  7. Kevin Nash's Recent Comments

This Blog is about the recent comments of Former WCW/TNA/WWF Superstar "Kevin Nash". Here are the comments he made that has sent a rage in the wrestling community. Not only in fans but more so in wrestlers.

"When Benoit and Guerrero hugged [at the end of WrestleMania XX], that was the end of the business," he says. "Has business been the same since that WrestleMania? ...

Updated 08-13-2012 at 08:14 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Reasoning for the dismissive view of the "smark"

My fellow wrestling fans,

After three years of passively observing this and other websites, I recently made my first post in response to Kevin Nash's inflammatory, asinine comments towards smaller, mat-based, technical wrestlers - specifically Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit. I was particularly called to action by Nash's derisive view toward "smarks" as irrelevant, cultural ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Bottom Line: Raw Firing, SummerSlam, More

Hello wrestling fans. I’m Ace Lancaster and welcome to the first edition of hopefully a weekly blog about RAW, Smackdown, and the WWE known as The Bottom Line. This blog will have both reviews and opinions on Raw and Smackdown as well concerns about certain storylines and wrestlers. I will also include opinions on hot topics within the industry such as the firing of AW and the unhappiness of nearly ...

Updated 08-13-2012 at 08:25 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. WWE: The New "ERA"

I titled this blog the new "ERA" because I am going to pin point the problems that WWE is having and how they can fix the problems while using some of the simple methods while keeping the family friendly "PG ERA". I know many of use would love the attitude era back in the WWE and many of us thought with the 1000 episode of Raw we would see the dropping of the "PG" and ...

Updated 08-13-2012 at 08:24 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.