View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Thoughts on the Current Walkout Storyline

As i mentioned in my last blog, i believe there is a buzz/excitement around the WWE similar to the one before we got the attitude era and i am tuning in every week to see if they produce something special. I would like to take the time now to give my thoughts on how they could really improve the story.

Personally, i thought bringing HHH in as COO was a brilliant decision as it meant: ...

Updated 10-09-2011 at 10:29 PM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestling's Top 5 Actors

Hi Splashers. Thanks to one of my readers “Blink”, I took a second look at my last blog, and I wasn’t too pleased with it. There are some things you said that I disagreed with, but in general I saw your point.

Moving on, I’ve seen “Top Five” , or “Top Ten” everywhere. I ...
    Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Future Ridiculous Gimmicks - Reinventing the cartoon era with relevance

Who has a piece in their heart for the cartoon era? I do. Anybody born in the 80's definitely does, I don't know so much about people after that, but by now I'm sure people have had ample coverage provided by that saviour of wrestling, Youtube!

The Attitude era changed wrestling forever. It was a supremely awesome time to be a wrestling fan but it has made things a little too serious, ...

Updated 10-08-2011 at 04:30 AM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE Raw Walkout is More Compelling than "Occupy Wall St."

Much media attention has been given to the protests over lack of jobs and "corporate greed" labeled Occupy Wall Street. Like the protest itself, some of this attention is legitimately warranted, while a lot of it is manufactured. Garnering virtually no attention from the traditional media, however, was another protest over jobs, working conditions, and an unresponsive corporation; the ...

Updated 10-07-2011 at 10:49 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Man Pulling All The Strings in the WWE

This is my first blog so here it goes....Is it at all possible that The Rock turns out to be the guy pulling all the strings behind the scenes causing this uproar about HHH being COO? Read this article from WWE.com :

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2011-10...ating-downfall

In the article it talks about an individual behind the scenes pulling the strings, ...
    Tags: the rock, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Triple H in a Jam, Hogan Retires?, and Hell in a Cell Thoughts

Howdy Splashers! We had a bit of an interesting week with both TNA and the WWE. Well, enough of the small talk, let’s get to it.

A Few notes on this past TNA:
    I think that TNA is definitely pushing the angle of Bobby Roode winning the TNA World Champion way too hard. It’s ...
    Tags: hhh, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 5 Most Under-Rated Wrestlers in WWE History

Armed with wrestling DVDs, a cold beer, a passion for writing, and an inability to sleep properly I'm rolling right along with the blog entries.

Since I just wrote a blog on the Most Over-Rated Wrestlers in WWE History...

Cheap plug: check out that and my other blogs

I have decided to go to the other end of the spectrum and list some of the more under-rated ...
    Tags: underrated, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 5 Most Over-Rated Wrestlers In WWE History

Second blog in as many days...I'm on a roll I guess...

Anyway, I'm usually a positive guy who chooses to acknowledge the positive aspects of the wrestling industry as it unfolds rather than to bury it every time I disagree with a decision. I recognize the challenge of producing a monthly PPV along with 2 weekly telecasts and typically give some leeway in the decision making process. ...
    Tags: overrated, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 5 WWE Divas of all time

Hey everyone! This blog isn't dedicated towards any females in WWE history only towards the ones refered to as Divas. Keep in mind my list is not based on wrestling skill alone, but rather on the impact these women had in WWE and maybe even the entire wrestling world. The list will be in no particular order and has a brief explanation on why I feel they belong there, but feel free to add your own ...
    Tags: divas, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE Management: In and Out of The Ring.

Wassup Splashers! With the Hell in Cell right around the corner, everybody seems to be talking about it. Also since my Night of Champions Picks was a dead flop, I decided to give this one a pass and talk about other things.

On WWE Managment:

For most of you WWE fans, the answer seems ...

Updated 09-29-2011 at 09:12 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: triple h, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.