View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE SmackDown Recap and Review

Video Recap of last week and AJ getting carried out on a strecher after her collision with Big Show air before the show starts.
    Lillian Garcia announces the arrival of Daniel Bryan and the boos immediately start flooding in. Daniel Bryan's heel turn has just been played out masterfully. When he enter the ring he does so looking REALLY pissed. Although sometimes D-Bry is a bit iffy on the ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 09:04 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE 2012 Royal Rumble Predictions

Match 1: Triple Threat Steel Cage match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Daniel Bryan escapes the cage while Mark Henry and Big Show were distracted with each other.

Match 2: Kane Vs. John Cena. After about 14 mins in the match, John Cena walks out saying he won't embrace the hate and he doesn't need this match. Kane follows and it ends in a double count out. They brawl ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 12:16 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. All about Jack Swagger

For those who missed Raw, Our new United States champion is Jack Swagger, and with the realisation that Jack might acually be around for quite a while, I would like to asses Jack Swaggers carrer up to this point.

The Look
    Jack Swagger is a guy I would watch out for in the WWE, he has a greatly monsterous build, and a face that makes him actually look like a wrestler. But he also ...

Updated 01-20-2012 at 03:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Creative Shouldn't Take Full Blame

A lot of fans says it's because of the creative department...that the creative department needs new writers. That they need to stop kissing Vince McMahon's a**. I agree, but writers are only part of a good storyline. The other part is the wrestlers.

The McMahon-Helmsley storyline was actually Chyna's idea, who told it to Triple H, who told it to Vince and he loved it. Mickie James gave ...
  5. RAW Check! The Danish view - 17/01/2012

Hello people! This is a new blog series I will be starting, where I will review each of the segments of RAW, hopefully you will enjoy!

The RAW Opener

Mick Foley comes out and says that he wants to be in the Royal Rumble. Ziggler interrupts and make a mockery out of it. Punk comes out and backs Foley up, until John Laurinatis comes out and says that Foley cant be in ...
    Tags: raw, review, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Johnny Ace snaps, JeriTrolled again, and Socko returns...

Why hello again! As I did last week, I'm going to blog on this week's Raw. Let's get this started...

As it will be the talk of the IWC for the next week, I'm going to start with the last fifteen minutes or so of this week's show. The JeriTroll struck again and Mick Foley took his place in what was already a pretty decent main event. I for one thought that was the big moment this ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE - Strength in Numbers.

Hello all, This is my first blog on the website.

For a little bit of Background info on myself, I used to run a Wrestling news website when I was 11 years old, a guy called Peter Staniforth used to submit his interviews to me to host in an effort to promote himself and my website too. A result of this was me getting into contact with Shark Boy, Doug Williams and many more...The beginning ...
  8. Why John Cena is Hated

So after 8 years the WWE is finally acknowledging the fact that John Cena isn't exactly the most popular guy around. According to the news thread related to this topic on this website the reasons why articles on WWE.com point to Cena being disliked are

- Tired of his gimmick
    - Think he's Hulk Hogan all over again
    - Think he hogs the spotlight
    - Feel he can't wrestle

Updated 01-16-2012 at 03:39 PM by Wombat Attack

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. 2002: A Dynamic year in WWE - Part 1: January to April

February 2001 ; ECW goes belly up.

March 2001: Vince McMahon buys wCw and gains a monopoly on the business.

2001 was the year the wheels began to come off. The loss of Triple H and Chris Benoit, two of their prime workers at that time, a failed heel turn for Stone Cold Steve Austin along with a failure of an angle called the Invasion were just the main things needed to ...
    Tags: wwe, wwf
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Does Sex and Profanity Make Wrestling Better?

Thank you for reading my first blog post! Please go easy on me with the criticism because I am a newbie. My love for wrestling has run deep since I was a child and has been pretty constant except for a breif hiatus from 2004-2008. I loved the late eighties when most people thought it was unscripted (I won't call it "fake") , the ridiculous characters of the early nineties, and of course ...

Updated 01-11-2012 at 01:09 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.