View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE: In search of a Hero

I've been reading in various places recently that an Indy wrestler called Chris Hero has been signed to WWE talent development FCW. I dont know very much about him other than he is an internet phenomenon. He has masses of followers and has made waves working for Ring of Honour (along with once Kings of Wrestling tag Partner Claudio Castagnoli, also now working with FCW).

Updated 02-17-2012 at 03:17 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Working With What We Have - WWE

In my last blog I wrote about working with what we currently have in TNA and how it can be worked into a better situation for all of the titles and for some wrestlers that are just floating around the roster. In this blog I'd like to dedicate some time to the current roster / title situations with WWE.

Tag Team Division:
    First off the main problem in WWE is the tag division. Hands ...
    Tags: 2012, ideas, tag team, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hulk Hogan: Cursed?

First off, this isn't a blog to tarnish Hulk Hogan's image. I grew up watching him in the 1980's and have fond memories of seeing the Hulkster "hulk up" and come back to beat monster heels.

It used to be a standard tradition that when you left an area (or organization, to make things simpler), a wrestler would lose his last match before moving on to another area (organization). ...
    Tags: hulk hogan, tna, wcw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE: What Grinds My Gears

I've been doing some thinking - there are loads of things that annoy me about WWE at the minute. So, I thought I's write this blog, and see what your comments are.

Cut Down On The PPVs
    Somebody give me one good reason why Vengeance was brought back. And there are others, like Over The Limit and Capitol Punishment, which serve absolutely nothing to WWE in terms of buy rates and viewers. ...
  5. The Rebel Lion's Den: WWE Pay-Per-Views Revamped

Welcome to the first Rebel Lion's Den...I hope you enjoy!!

A WWE pay-per-view is supposed to incite anticipation & excitement into the minds and hearts of the fans, but this hasn't been the case lately. With all the gimmick PPVs and PPVs with no real history, the WWE has seen a dramatic drop in the interest and buyrates of their PPVs. I feel this could be a reversible trend by simply ...
    Tags: lion, ppv, rebel, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Pipe bombs, promos, and a Cena-less Raw

Hello all, me again. As per usual I'm going to review Raw from my own personal perspective. As the title would suggest, tonight's Raw seemed heavy on the promos and video packages. It was. But we also got a fun main event and even Khali managed to not suck in a match (he was carried by Randy Orton to be completely fair though). Anyway, let's get this started.

Raw was indeed heavy ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 5 Divas WWE Dropped The Ball on.

Alright guys, It's Black Falcon once again with My newest Blog. On a side-note, I'm thinkin of gtting an official title for any future blogs, any ideas will be welcomed. Anywho, on to the main event:

Even though most of them are piss poor and can't put a match on, there's no doubt that the WWE Divas do have some genuine talents within their ranks. Beth Phoenix and Natalya instantly spring ...
    Tags: divas, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Reinventing the WWE in 2011, Part 1: The Tag Teams

Hello all, Main Event here. I really enjoy blogging, and I'd like to get noticed as as a good blogger around here. In order to get myself more noticed, I'll be producing these every 1-3 days. This will be a series of a fre (or a lot) of parts on how to totally reinvent the WWE in 2012. I'd really enjoy it if you kept a look out for these in the future, as I think I will approach some really interesting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. A history reflection + WWE's current problems

I've never posted on here, but I enjoy most of the blogs and all the information provided by the site. I've recently watched the most recent Stone Cold DVD for the 3rd time and had some thoughts:

**Stone Cold was a fuckin trooper. Seriously....I've never seen one wrestler go at it when injured like him. There's a reason he will always be the most popular wrestler of all time.** ...
    Tags: austin, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. not what I thought my first blog would be about.. (or the unexpected [re]push)

The Royal Rumble.

Going in I had so many fantasies about what the outcome would be; who would shine, rumble ‘Legend’ returns and if there would be any surprise returns to the main roster. I thought the latter may be even more promising in light of Randy Orton's early return for Smackdown and for some reason I just kept getting Batista's music stuck in my head in the build up. I'm ...
Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.