View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The way I See things on the Road to Wrestlemania

I see this as them eventually going to turn The Wyatt's face and fued them with The Shield. So here's how Id love it to play out.

Royal Rumble: Brock Lesner beats Mark Henry, Orton beats Cena, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Batista, The Shield are the final 6 in the Rumble. They all are up and stare at the Wrestlemania sign Batista and The Shield look to be on the same page and just as they ...
  2. Booking the perfect Royal Rumble card

200px-Royal_Rumble_2014_poster.jpg

The road to WrestleMania XXX begins at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as the 27th annual Royal Rumble pay-per-view commences on Sunday, January 26th, 2014.

And so without further delay, here's what the projected card will be like:

DIVAS BATTLE ROYAL (KICKOFF MATCH)
    I don't expect A.J. Lee to be defending ...
  3. Top 10 gifts: What I want from WWE/TNA in 2014

It is that time of the year again, talking about the best moments and matches of the year. Wondering who is going to win the Royal Rumble and who is going to have a big year next year. It is time to make a Christmas list, a list of things I want from both TNA and WWE. Let's be honest, it is all about what us fans want. At least, that is what they claim. Here is what I want from TNA/WWE in 2014: ...
  4. Booking Challenge: Royal Rumble 2014

Some people, I would say the majority of wrestling fans out there believe the #2 of the big 4 is the Royal Rumble. Biggest show of the year, behind Mania is the Royal Rumble. Why? It is the start of the road to WM. Along with a match that comes by 1x a year where people are guessing who will win this match. The winner goes on to face the world champion at WM. That along with some surprise entrants ...

Updated 12-18-2013 at 06:56 PM by TheGreatOne (tags, category, ect)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. My view: Current product=TNA>WWE

How many blogs have I made about TNA crapping all over the product? It is about damn time that I made a positive blog about TNA. Comes during a time when Hogan/Bischoff are gone! No surprise to anyone here, I expect TNA to make strides going forward. Hopefully that is....Which is what this blog is about. Why is TNA's product better than WWE's right now?

Women: First off, no need to ...
  6. RANDOM WWE vs TNA Matches

Aye so this is my first post on this site in general so yeah ahah. This post is just to test waters on putting my opinions on wrestling out there so yeah. We all have those "DREAM" matches that we would LOVE to see, but i am a fan of many random matches and i thought it would be interesting to make some matches that wouldn't be half bad if they happen. So here we go with TNA vs WWE matches ...
  7. Superstar Dolph Ziggler "Give him a chance to show the world"

I made a blog about my favorite wrestlers a couple months ago. Dolph was and still is my favorite wrestler currently. He has been for about a year or so. Now we hear rumors, rumors about Dolph not being a draw. Ability to draw money, ppv buys, and fans in the stands. My favorite wrestler not able to draw? Dolph isn't the first guy nor will he be the last guy who will be questioned if they can draw. ...
  8. WWE Star In Need Of A Major Push Is...

One rising star that in my opinion is in need of a major push and that I would love to see main eventing one day would be Big E Langston. There's something about Big E that I enjoy and his wrestling ability is fantastic. Big E is a former Iowa Hawkeye Defensive Tackle and when it comes to wrestling he has "it" in my opinion. After seeing Big E face Dean Ambrose at Hell In A Cell I knew that ...
  9. My Thoughts on WWE's No Blood and No Head Chair Shots Policies

blood-drop-300x300_0_0_1.jpg
    One of the biggest issues some have with WWE is that there is little to no blood seen in WWE nowadays and if there is, they delay the match to stop the bleeding. Now first off I want to state that I am a fan of Wrestling and have been for over 10 years now and I do enjoy the affect that blood brings to matches.

Many people will blame the lack of blood ...
  10. US Wrestling promotions as seen by a baseball fan

This blog is going to look at US wrestling through the prism of a baseball fan. I've been a fan of both for as long as I can remember. I've been to events from both that run from the pinnacle(WWE and MLB) to the lower levels(Indy wrestling shows and Minor League and Independent League baseball). Each level has their own style and is run in a different fashion.

The Independent Level ...
    Tags: indy, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.