View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How long can The Shield remain united?

Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins; THE SHIELD. Undoubtedly 3 of the most promising talents on the current roster. 3 stars in the making, 3 future main-event players.

Debuting with an unexpected appearance at the culmination of the Survivor Series 2012 main event; handing out a match ending triple PowerBomb to Ryback thus aiding CM Punk in achieving a whole year as WWE Champion. ...

Updated 03-17-2014 at 05:42 PM by CandieLand

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Top 10: Worst Main Events in WrestleMania history!

Wrestlings Super Bowl, Wrestlemania, the biggest event yearly since 1985. Every show has a main event to end a show. We all know that is the last match which is the match everyone wants to see. This year we have WM30, which looks to be a bad main event which got me thinking. Is it the worst Wrestlemania main event of all-time? Which got me looking back at the main events of the biggest show, Wrestlemania ...
  3. The Biggest Snubs of WrestleMania XXX (So Far)

It is the biggest WWE pay-per-view of 2014, WrestleMania XXX, which emanates from the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana on Sunday, April 6th, 2014.

WWE Creative will hopefully try to get as much of the talent on the card in the coming weeks, which will no doubt be very difficult as so far two matches have already been announced: Randy Orton versus Batista for the WWE Championship ...
  4. A cruiserweight division today!

This is a topic that has been talked about many times, " what if wwe brought back the cruiserweight division ?" and while some good points have been made at various different times there is probably no better time to pull the trigger and bring back the division. Its probably been just enough time that everyone has forgotten about Hornswoggle winning the belt and with the Network coming out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ring Rust Radio: February 11th; My thoughts on their opinion of WWE.

I admittedly have only just discovered Ring Rust Radio recently. As a big WWE fan, Bleacher Report was normally my haven to outlet frustration or my own personal thoughts on the WWE's direction and Mike Chairi's RRR article would be one i would read a lot, but i normally would just bypass the option to download the podcast. But as of late i have begun listening and it is a very good show to hear the ...

Updated 02-14-2014 at 10:43 AM by CandieLand

Tags: ring rust, rrr, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My view: What the main event for WM30 should be?

Now days, we have confusion of what "main event" means because WWE promotes shows as if there is more than 1 because you got other big matches of the show as well. However, the main event no matter how you slice and dice it....is the "last" match on the show. CM Punk still wants to be in the "last" match on Wrestlemania. Why? It is Wrestlemania.....wrestlings World Series ...
  7. Driving The WWE: Are you happy with the companies direction?

Do you sit by your tv on Monday nights and wonder what the hell is the WWE thinking with their programming? Of course you do! After reading so many dirtsheets and listen to the IWC rant about how they hate the WWE right now. Hate the direction of the company. Hate that PG rating that stole away their precious Attitude Era. It can only be attributed to a few things. So here they are.
    1. ...

Updated 02-10-2014 at 12:43 PM by Megatron

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Lynx's top 5 least favorite wrestlers currently

Inspired by AWrestlingGod's thread on current 5 faves in WWE, I decided to give my 5 least favorites. These are my opinions only. Just because you may like these 5, doesn't mean I have to. Also, if you think your favorite won't make this list... then I'm afraid I've got some BAD NEWS for you. Anyway, let's begin in no particular order...

#1 - Dolph Ziggler - This dude sucks! I know I've ...
  9. How WWE Lost Its Fans

First, Let’s look at the past year that Daniel Bryan has had.

-He was a one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions. That team, Hell No, was more over with the crowd than any team currently on the roster.
    -After the Shield’s debut, Daniel Bryan was the first superstar to claim a win against them when Bryan made Rollins tap
    -Daniel Bryan’s popularity had ...
  10. How The WWE Is The HEEL Working US. Bryan/Punk WrestleMania XXX Speculation.

Let's take a second to think about how angry we were that Daniel Bryan wasn't in the Royal Rumble.

Let's take a second to think about how angry we were when Batista won the Royal Rumble.

Now let's take a second to think about how upset we are that the voice of the voiceless, CM Punk, appears to be leaving the WWE because of his displeasure with the company's direction. ...
Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.