View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 10 moments: TNA Slammiversary

The top 10 series is back featuring: Top 10 moments in the history of TNA Slammiversary. This is an honor to an event that arguably is the biggest event yearly TNA produces. I don't believe the event gets the love it deserves. So to refresh some memories or moments fans need to see to realize how big the event truly is. The event to me is all about the tradition of TNA wrestling. No question in my ...
  2. Is tna's roster too big?

Nobody can deny that TNA has one of the best rosters in wrestling today, and nobody can deny the fact that the roster is going from strength to strength. I think the TNA roster has some of the best talent going, however, I believe that the TNA roster is too big for it's current one show a week structure.

When we look at the TNA roster it is easy to see that a lot of the talent remains ...
  3. Booking Challenge: TNA Slammiversary 2013

The Booking Challenge is back. 1x a month series was created for fun and to hear other fans dream cards. How would they book this event. Not how it is actually going to be booked. You can use the matches that are already announced for the ppv, but I want to do some things differently. This ppv is in Boston. Time for something memorable instead of every single year Sting gets to challenge the world ...
  4. Random Throughts: A Raw Scolding and Another Raw Review

Oh boy...am I waving the naughty finger. An overall very unspectacular RAW to talk about, but first thing first...and oh boy, am I pissed.

The Double Standard

So, last week on an episode of Impact Wrestling, Christy Hemme did the ultimate evil. She made a mistake while announcing. As discipline, Austin Aries got up on the turnbuckle, sticking his crotch just inches from ...

Updated 05-16-2013 at 10:50 PM by wil2197 (Minor spelling and grammar issues)

Tags: cesaro, hemme, raw, shield, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. My view: TNA Wrestling Slammiversary 2013

My view is a new series yet again to give my opinions on topics such as ppvs, cards, current product, and so forth. I will do the same with WWE especially for the critics who will likely claim I'm a mark for the things I'm about to say about TNA. I've been called worse. LOL! I will not be featuring ROH even though I watch it. I don't feel I'm qualified to be extra critical of the product they present. ...

Updated 05-09-2013 at 03:04 PM by TheGreatOne

Tags: 2013, my view, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Splash: Mimicking the Gimmicks

Hey Splashers it’s been awhile but I've been busy with my Facebook page & radio show: Hardcore Wrestling Radio. This past week I had the honor of interviewing an ECW Original: Jason Knight! Jason has worked with the likes of Mikey Whipwreck, The Sandman, Mick Foley, The Undertaker, and more! If you want to listen to that exclusive interview head on over to www.facebook.com/hardcorewrestlingradio ...

Updated 04-27-2013 at 12:58 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Impact Wrestling Review (18/04/2013)

I've noticed there has been an abandonment of TNA reviews and since the results don't even get posted on this website, I thought I'd give it a shot. I'd like to make this a weekly thing, so all feedback or even just saying that you like it would be greatly appreciated.

So we start off (After the video package of course) With Devon talking to Wes Briscoe and Garrett Bischoff telling ...

Updated 04-20-2013 at 06:56 PM by jginger

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. Who will dethrone Bully Ray

Hey guys, Shirty88 here just wanting to get your thoughts and opinions on the TNA World Heavyweight Championship scene.

Now, I've been wondering for a few weeks about Bully Ray as the TNA world champion. While I feel that the swerve at Lockdown was played out well it was extremely predictable and it got me to thinking about who Ray could fued with. There's no way TNA are going to let ...
    Tags: bfg, bully ray, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top Feud in Wrestling Currently.

What do you think of when you hear “best feud going in the wrestling business today”? Does the idea of CM Punk vs. The Undertaker come to mind? Is it Redemption vs. Greatness that you think about? Perhaps you think about Bully Ray vs. Hulk Hogan, S.C.U.M. vs. ROH, or CZW wrestlers vs. Law Enforcement Officials. No matter what comes to mind first, there is a number 1 feud that immediately pops ...
  10. The State of the WWE

Okay, so I know I am new to the site, but back in the day I was as avid a wrestling fan as there ever was. I remember watching Raw with my older brother and always staying up late so I could see The Rock in the main event. Since he has been a key figure in the past couple of years, last month I decided to humor myself in watching the WWE once again. Since that day, I have watch everything but Saturday ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.