View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TNA iMPACT - 8 March 2012

TNA 8 March 2012

Show opens with a recap of Eric Bischoff and Ric Flair warning Garrett Bischoff not to show up next week (happened last week). Cut to a shot of Garrett driving up to the arena. How many people are surprised at this? How many people are tired of this storyline? (Raises hand.)

Show main arena with Eric, Ric and Gunner entering the ring to Flair’s music. ...
  2. TNA iMPACT - 1 March 2012

(I know, this is a week old, but computer problems prevented me from getting this up in a timely fashion.)

TNA 1 March 2012

The show again opens with a recap of the events between Sting and Bobby Roode, leading up to Sting’s announcement of the two having a match against each other Victory Road. Cut to Angle saying that he hates Jeff Hardy for so many reasons that he has ...
    Tags: aries, ion, roode, storm, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top ten TNA wrestlers ever

Every one makes these for WWE but I haven't seen any TNA one so here are the candidates....

Tag teams

Beer money, MCMG and 3D....why well they all have been the biggest tag teams in TNA except from maybe LAX or 3 live crew but whats the difference..the first three teams have had successful single carers (maybe not devon) and where as I think x Division success is not the limit for ...
    Tags: tna, top10
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Shadow Effect: My first Ring of Honor Show

Hello readers and watchers of wrestling. My name is Zachary Morales and I will be your host for this blog post. Let me introduce myself first before we get to why I'm writing today. I have been watching wrestling for about 15 years. I am now 18 years old. As you can tell I've been watching since I was pretty young. Wrestling to me is an escape. I like most of you want, wrestling to come back to the ...
  5. Ring Ka King of Heels

This post may contain Ring Ka King spoilers for Feb 25th episode – if you want to watch the episode first you can do so here http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/video/...a-king-2-25-12

Having just watched my first episode of Ring Ka King I thought I absolutely had to write a post concerning the program. I don’t usually dip my toe in TNA waters, every time I’ve tried ...
  6. TNA - 23 February 2012

Opening video of Bobby Rude’s recent acts. Cut to Rude entering the ring, to the apparent displeasure of the crowd. We are reminded on-screen of Sting's tweet this past week reading simply “I’M DONE,” and a promise that Sting will be present to address that.

Rude starts out by saying that Sting has quit and is leaving because of Rude. He runs down his own accomplishments, starting ...

Updated 02-24-2012 at 03:25 AM by Vondraco (Spelling)

Tags: rude, sting, styles, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Hulk Hogan: Cursed?

First off, this isn't a blog to tarnish Hulk Hogan's image. I grew up watching him in the 1980's and have fond memories of seeing the Hulkster "hulk up" and come back to beat monster heels.

It used to be a standard tradition that when you left an area (or organization, to make things simpler), a wrestler would lose his last match before moving on to another area (organization). ...
    Tags: hulk hogan, tna, wcw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. TNA: Against All Odds

These are the results and some description of the TNA PPV Against All Odds. I’ve included my ideas (chosen before the matches) of who I want/think is going to win. These picks pretty much demonstrate that I’m shite as a prognosticator.

TNA – Against All Odds

Start with a video package about the main event, the four-way match between Jeff Hardy, Bully Ray, James Storm ...
  9. Working With What We Have - TNA

Since Hogan and Bischoff showed up in TNA, I stopped watching every week but I still keep up with everything and watched everything leading up to Destination X last year. With Hogan and Bischoff taking most of the face time on TV I slowed down watching again. Now since we haven't really had any good new stars come in besides a few X-Division guys (which are great) I figure TNA is working with what ...

Updated 02-10-2012 at 02:44 PM by imdielawn

Tags: 2012, ideas, roster, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. AJ Styles-The Blog I Thought I Wouldn't Write

I know what your thinking, "The Piper is blogging on an Impact Superstar!" or "Piper actually does someone on TV more than NXT?" And correct you are, I never thought I would write an Impact blog, but yes, I watch Impact every week, but never gave blogging about it any thought.

The Look
    AJ Styles is a born Middle, Upper, high card, and main event wrestler, and ...
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.