View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Booking Challenge: TNA Lockdown 2014

Lockdown is in March this year which is why I'm doing this booking challenge. TNA Lockdown, 1 of the biggest ppvs of the year for TNA. 10 match limit max as always. So you know how this works, give your best card possible as usual. For those who don't understand the point of the booking challenge, please read the explaination right under this opening beside the *. For the booking challenge vets, here ...
  2. WWE and TNA should end their rivalry

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with good competition; I'm saying that everything has gone too far. There used to be a time in which Bob Backlund defended the WWE title in champion vs champion matches against other promotion's champions. There used to be a time when wrestlers could switch promotions and keep the same name and gimmick. There was a,time that Ric Flair's world heavyweight ...

Updated 01-01-2014 at 07:27 PM by True Sinister

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Top 10 gifts: What I want from WWE/TNA in 2014

It is that time of the year again, talking about the best moments and matches of the year. Wondering who is going to win the Royal Rumble and who is going to have a big year next year. It is time to make a Christmas list, a list of things I want from both TNA and WWE. Let's be honest, it is all about what us fans want. At least, that is what they claim. Here is what I want from TNA/WWE in 2014: ...
  4. My view: Current product=TNA>WWE

How many blogs have I made about TNA crapping all over the product? It is about damn time that I made a positive blog about TNA. Comes during a time when Hogan/Bischoff are gone! No surprise to anyone here, I expect TNA to make strides going forward. Hopefully that is....Which is what this blog is about. Why is TNA's product better than WWE's right now?

Women: First off, no need to ...
  5. RANDOM WWE vs TNA Matches

Aye so this is my first post on this site in general so yeah ahah. This post is just to test waters on putting my opinions on wrestling out there so yeah. We all have those "DREAM" matches that we would LOVE to see, but i am a fan of many random matches and i thought it would be interesting to make some matches that wouldn't be half bad if they happen. So here we go with TNA vs WWE matches ...
  6. Results & news from Japan. TNA vs. WRESTLE-1!

WRESTLE-1 TOUR 2013, 11/16, Korakuen Hall in Tokyo. 1,650 Spectators

(1) Masakatsu Funaki vs. Masayuki Kono
    Winner: Kono (3:19) following a Knee Lift.

(2) El Hijo del Pantera, Andy Wu & Daiki Inaba vs. Hiroshi Yamato, NOSAWA Rongai & MAZADA
    Winner: Inaba (6:11) via DQl, Yamato assaulted the referee.

(3) Koji Kanemoto vs. Seiki Yoshioka ...
    Categories
    User News
  7. Superstar AJ Styles: "New fans need to watch some old tapes!"

After the recent pipebombs on Impact, it reminded me by how much disrespect AJ has received in recent years. Why does he get that disrespect? Is AJ really a Phenom? However, everyone knows for a fact he is a TNA original who has been in TNA since day 1. Fans, wrestlers, and so on have come and gone. 11 years later, having Dixie Carter on our TV screen. Verbally abusing 1 of TNA's few homegrown main ...
  8. US Wrestling promotions as seen by a baseball fan

This blog is going to look at US wrestling through the prism of a baseball fan. I've been a fan of both for as long as I can remember. I've been to events from both that run from the pinnacle(WWE and MLB) to the lower levels(Indy wrestling shows and Minor League and Independent League baseball). Each level has their own style and is run in a different fashion.

The Independent Level ...
    Tags: indy, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Wrestling with Me: TNA to the next level

Alreeeeeet!

Just a quick blog documenting what TNA needs to do stay in business and more importantly excel. I've ran wrestling companies successfully so know what I'm talking about. In a nutshell TNA needs to raise profile and uncomplicate everything, this means sack all talent who don't fit into a directly division or benefit the company by just being there. This would be namely; Gunner, ...
  10. The Missing Piece: The Phenomonal AJ Styles

In the sport of professional wrestling, there have been many wrestlers to cross promotions throughout the years in the hopes of bettering themselves and their careers. It is a trend that has been active as far back as Ric Flair jumping from NWA to WWE, and to a lesser degree, Shane Douglas going from NWA to ECW. While in the midst of being practical, these moves proved to be both necessary and worthy, ...
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.