View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

It’s becoming a scary coincidence that whenever a storyline involving John Cena is the main event of a pay-per-view that the next few weeks on Raw are a major disappointment. With The Rock we never got a backlash from Cena. With Lesnar we got the same old Super Cena crap we always do. And this time we’re being force fed this myth that the Big Show is actually a force to be reckoned with.

Updated 05-29-2012 at 05:56 AM by ComingToCinemas

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Abdominal Stretch: Inching Our Way to No Way Out

Hey wrestling fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch.

We are inching our way to No Way Out. Credit to the WWE. They seem to be putting a little more into the feuds leading up to this PPV so far. They've also decided to focus a little more on quality wrestling this week. As it seemed like there were less matches, that lasted longer. ...
  3. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

Over The Limit recap

“Daniel Bryan! CM Punk!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” and “This is awesome!” chants filled the arena last night as Daniel Bryan and CM Punk put on the single greatest wrestling match since Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle locked horns over a decade ago. As expected as it was, so too was the ending we got to last night’s Over the Limit pay-per-view. Anybody who didn’t
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Abdominal Stretch: Not a Raw Review, but a Break Down

Hey Wrestling Fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch.

It felt good to post my Over The Limit following a very good PPV. It was refreshing to be able to speak positive about WWE, because it was something I haven't felt like I've been able to do recently. Of course, some of my readers love everything about WWE, which is their right, ...

Updated 05-22-2012 at 06:47 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. WWE is AWESOME!

Ever since Vince retired and HHH took over, WWE has been incredibly addicting and so much fun to watch. I find myself counting the days until the next week to see what's going to happen next.

Slowly but surely it seems they are moving out of the PG era which is great.

I also like how the writers are making the story lines seem more real, I find myself wondering what's real ...
  6. MY DREAM WWE DRAFT for 2012

Hello guys! Every year,we are waiting for one of much awaited event in WWE history, the WWE Draft. And i wanna tell to anyone what's my dream draft for this year...

From RAW drafted to SmackDown

The Miz -
    SD needs a top heel for midcard and i know he fits for this role

Kane -
    since Lord Tensai is the monster of RAW Brand and Mark Henry is injured,let him bring ...

Updated 05-18-2012 at 12:35 PM by arvin100

Tags: raw, smackdown, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Abdominal Stretch: Has WWE Gone Over The Limit?

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. The theme for this week is, and appropriately because of this upcoming PPV, has WWE gone Over the Limit? Let's take a look, shall we.

Has The WWE Gone Over The Limit With...

Paul Heyman And The Legal Mumbo Jumbo

I had the pleasure of missing Raw last week. No, ...

Updated 05-15-2012 at 10:03 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: cena, laurenaitis, raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

Lawsuits and firings.

WWE has been treading the line between sports entertainment and televised business model since CM Punk delivered his infamous shoot promo last summer, and tonight was an example of what Punk was talking about when he mentioned arse-kissing and yes-men (Daniel Bryan pun not intended). In short, the majority of tonight’s Raw left me scrolling through Twitter as
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

4) I want to see less “Show” and more “Action Packed Event!”

I asked a question in my last blog. When was the last time you felt that you had just seen wrestling history on a Monday Night RAW? That was a trick question. The prelude to that question clearly states that Raw is disqualified. Raw is not a wrestling program. I will elaborate on this in section 10 but where the ...
  10. The Abdominal Stretch: Lots of Ground to Cover

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. Lately I've done a lot of ranting and raving about certain things. It's because in my mind, the bad has been outweighing the good. However, I think what i'm going to do this week is focus more on the positives. What can I say, I bring not only variety, but diversity.

So without further ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 08:14 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: impact, raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.