View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan should happen on RAW.....

How does this happen? No way!!!, Lesnar vs Bryan wouldn't work. Well i think there is a way.

With Network making it's much anticipated and very belated debut on RAW after the Elimination Chamber PPV then there has to be something to have viewers tune in. And i think it would be safe to say that the WWE would want to pull as many viewers in as they possibly could. There is only one way ...
    Tags: bryan, lesnar, network, raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Random Thoughts: An Arduous Raw 8-5-13

Well, after two straight TNA blogs it’s time to pick on RAW, which tends to get a bit exhausting. Usually I do these blogs one of three ways:

1) Take notes on all segments shown and organize them in a blog later.
    2) During commercial breaks, write on the segment that I just saw. When you see my blogs timestamped an hour after the show ends, this is usually what I’ve done. ...

Updated 08-07-2013 at 11:54 AM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Raw 6/17/13; A Huge Improvement

Lately, when I watch WWE, I've found myself missing the old days. WWE's storylines have become boring and the wrestlers need to have better characters, because otherwise, I'm not interested in them. Last Monday, I was really impressed though. The show was great.

When Mark Henry said that he was retiring, I honestly believed him. His acting was amazing. And when he power slammed John ...
  4. Leading raws up to mitb

Hey it's mr.onemanband and I will be making some Storyline in my blog today starts the first series. Now this take place with current champions and you will see title changes and turns so enjoy.

Raw after payback

John Cena - the champ is here.after going through hell last night I walked away with this wwe champion make no mistake it doesn't matter if your ryback rock ...
    Tags: cena, mitb, punk, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Leading raws up to mitb

Hey it's mr.onemanband and I will be making some Storyline in my blog today starts the first series. Now this take place with current champions and you will see title changes and turns so enjoy.

Raw after payback

John Cena - the champ is here.after going through hell last night I walked away with this wwe champion make no mistake it doesn't matter if your ryback rock ...
    Tags: cena, mitb, punk, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. DWO: How Wrestling Could Be #2 Turning Kofi Kingston Heel

I felt that my last blog was lack-luster so descided to update my blog series of "How wrestling could be" by discussing how WWE could turn Kofi Kingston heel

Kofi Kingston is a superstar with almost unmatchable athletic abilities, a good move set and a killer finishing maneuver. He has the ability to create magical moments such as innovative ways to stay in the Royal Rumble
  7. Random Throughts: A Raw Scolding and Another Raw Review

Oh boy...am I waving the naughty finger. An overall very unspectacular RAW to talk about, but first thing first...and oh boy, am I pissed.

The Double Standard

So, last week on an episode of Impact Wrestling, Christy Hemme did the ultimate evil. She made a mistake while announcing. As discipline, Austin Aries got up on the turnbuckle, sticking his crotch just inches from ...

Updated 05-16-2013 at 10:50 PM by wil2197 (Minor spelling and grammar issues)

Tags: cesaro, hemme, raw, shield, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Random Thoughts: Very Unspecial Lated Edition of Raw: 5-6-2013

Okay, so after a work schedule that caused me to miss the last couple of weeks, and being sick with either the sniffles or the bird flu, I finally can do this admittedly late edition of Random Thoughts. Warning, I'm going off of poorly written notes, so my blog may be less than godly.

Main Attraction: Raw - May 6th, 2013

Cena Comedy Hour

So Cena comes out, and ...
  9. Random Thoughts: The Honeymoon is Over & Another Raw

Oh boy, there’s trouble in paradise people.

The Honeymoon is Over
    So, everyone probably read the dirt sheets by now. As every suspected, there appears to be more to the injury than originally told. And it makes it look more and more like The Rock deliberately put the WWE in a tight spot by never trying to reach out to them that he was leaving. And it looks as though The ...

Updated 04-16-2013 at 07:25 PM by wil2197

Tags: cena, fandango, raw, rock, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Ideas on what the WWE should, but wont do.

Hello everybody and thanks for taking a look. this will be my fist blog in about a year and a half??? and my first on this site. So every now and then i want to do a blog on what these guys at the WWE should but probably wont do.

For my first i want to take a look at Kofi Kingston. I love this guy and he is a very talented entertainer. Theres so much they could do with Kofi but dont. ...
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.