View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Finally! Dean Ambrose - best debut ever?

I have waited, waited, and waited, very patiently I might add, for the debut of Dean Ambrose. I watched his promos over and over from FWC, bragged about him to my friends, and tuned into blogs to get any tid bit of information I could find on him. Finally, Dean Ambrose has arrived on WWE Raw! And I could not be any happier. And frankly, the lack of chatter on here about Dean since his debut has been ...

Updated 12-06-2012 at 11:48 PM by The Saratski

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. How the WWE can turn CM Punk's injury into a blessing

Initially losing CM Punk for the TLC pay-per-view is thought to be a serious blow to the WWE, but when you look deeper; his injury may be a blessing in disguise.

Obviously no one has faith in creative right now to make the best of a bad situation, but if there was one brain the size of a pea in the group, he/she would recognize this a great opportunity.

To cover up for ...
  3. TNA: Sending Velvet Sky to WWE would help business.

If the rumors appear to be true, then TNA is making an awful mistake.

Sky reportedly left the promotion last July. She is expected to come back some time in 2013, but the reason why this is is unknown. The reason that Dixie wants her back so bad is because she helps in promoting their company.

I am sorry, but Dixie is seriously out of her mind. She is by no means a marketing ...

Updated 12-08-2012 at 12:33 AM by OneTimePosterShorry

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Future Of Wrestling

It won’t come as a surprise to many when I say that wrestling’s popularity has been slowly deteriorating for many years – probably since the closure of WCW back in 2001. WWE’s TV ratings are at their lowest for 15 years and Impact currently earns an average of 1.1 – 0.1 lower than it was in 2007. In five years they’ve actually lost viewers.

It
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Splash: A look at Tag-Teams

Welcome back Splashers! I was having a discussion with a couple of friends of mine, and the topic of Tag-Teams came up. Some of us mentioned how the WWE Tag-Team Division has really improved over the past couple of months. Then there were a few others who thought that some of these “throw-together” teams like Hell-No and Rhode Scholars, will not last more than a few months.

Updated 12-04-2012 at 02:56 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  6. Thought on WrestleMania 29 (Taker Feud)

I have been reading for the last few months about WM29 and the Royal Rumble and dream cards and what people think should happen. Well after reading them so many times, I decided to put my own idea out there and see what others think.

The rumor going around is that CM Punk v Undertaker will take place at WM29, I am not behind this unless, CM Punk has yet to drop the belt ...
  7. 5 Wrestlers Who Need New Theme Music?

Hey guys Knox here, once again its been a while. Hope everyone's all well. Today I wanna talk about wrestlers who need new theme music as well as my choices of what their theme should be. Hope you guys enjoy this. This will be fun. Please listen to the themes I suggest as I feel they really do fit the character of the wrestlers.

5. AJ Lee
    I think her music now is cool but here's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Talking Smack: Cena, Cena Cena

Another episode of Smackdown has come and gone, which means it’s now time to start Talking Smack!

The Standout

There were a few things that stood out to me on this week’s episode. The first being the unification of Team Hell No. Finally, they are on the same page. All it took was them to get beat down by the Shield on Raw.

The second thing that stood ...
  9. Wrestlemania Predictions

pre-1)First as always a wrestlemania pre-show match and im rooting for a battle royal for the us title. maybe a 10 man showdown with a certain all-american american winning the title.

1)when the show starts it's more than likely we'll start with the world title match! i would like to see randy orton, miz, dolph ziggler and sheamus in a fatal four way for the title. sheamus has got the ...

Updated 12-03-2012 at 07:26 AM by WWE.TNA.2012

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. STAND BACK ... There's A Hurricane Coming Through!

Yeah, I think Sandy was jealous of the WrestleMania 29 location .. but Dallas might get it in 2014! WrestleMania 30, hopefully a heel Orton, high mid-card or top card feuds for the likes of Cody, Dolph, Barrett and maybe even Sandow, and well developed stars in Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns. I apologize for the run-on sentences .. I never wrote a blog, without further waiting .. my thoughts on paper ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.