View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Render or Add - HHH as Special Referee

Last night on Raw, HHH made himself the special referee for the match. As much of a mirror image this entire feud has been of WWF 1997 Raw, HHH being the special referee is parallel to HBK being the referee for the Undertaker vs. Bret Hart match, especially since HBK had no experience refereeing while he was heading into that match, and right now, they are building it upon HHH as the referee the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. SummerSlam: Cena VS Punk, How will it end?

Hello everyone, my name is Tetsu V. This is my first blog, stating what I believe will happen at Summerslam with Cena and Punk.

As Summerslam approaches with less than a week away, WWE has already set up matches which(some) are sure to entertain us. But of course, the match everyone is waiting for will be the Cena VS C.M. Punk match for the undisputed title. With so many different ways ...

Updated 08-09-2011 at 09:03 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wrestlemania 28: Mick Foley vs The Undertaker

Hey guys, hope all is well. Recently rumors have been flying around about who the Undertaker will face this year at Wrestlemania. I'll be honest, 90% of the time I believe every wrestling rumor I hear and I don't see why Taker & Foley won't happen 2012 in Miami.

I'll make this short and sweet as to why this should happen. I know I'm jumping the gun because Foley hasn't even signed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lost Tallent, New Tallent?

First blog so bare with me, It has really depressed me in the past few years of the amount of talent that has been leaving, wether it be fired or quit, first hear is a list of every person to wrestle in a PPV match since WM 25, that has either left the WWE or is no longer part of the active roster, who were also part of the full time active roster during appearance, (ie. Not Jerry Lawler, Ricky Steamboat...) ...
  5. Possible Hall of Famer?

Hello again. This next blog is all about a man who I think should be inducted into next years hall of fame.

Look, he wasn't exactly graceful in the ring and cut a pretty awful promo. He relied on strong heel managers and gifted tag team partners to carry him through sometimes, and people may regard him as a bit of a freak show. But that said, he did make a HUGE impression in the WWF ...

Updated 08-07-2011 at 07:27 PM by anameisnotagimmick

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. WWE Class of 2012

Hey everyone
    This is my first blog so I thought since everyone was writing there predictions on WM28 I would change it up a bit and see if you agree with my predictions for the HOF for 2012. All comments welcome.

1. Edge-This I think is a for sure lock. Multiple world titles, IC champ, Tag Team and so on. The only thing that would be better is to see WM29 in Toronto but it dont ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Wrestlemania 28

Hello Wrestling Fans ! Im BiG-NeL and this is my first blog Feel free to comment on gimme your feedback .

20 Man Battle Royal Dark Match 10 Raw Wrestlers & 10 Smackdown Wrestlers - Alex Riley vs Curt Hawkins vs Dolph Ziggler vs Drew Mcintyre vs Jack Swagger vs John Morrison vs Primo vs Zack Ryder vs Santino Marella vs Jtg vs Heath Slater vs Jinder Mahal vs Johnny Curtis vs Justin ...

Updated 08-07-2011 at 10:00 PM by BiG-NeL

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Divas Division: Going through its many phase

With Gail Kim’s departure and Beth Phoenix’s push into Summerslam, the Diva’s Division has been one of the hot topics of the internet lately. Some say Beth’s push is much deserved, it will bring a real champion to the belt, and the division was getting stale. Others are saying it is only happening due to Punk’s new pull power backstage, that she is the better place holder before Kharma returns ...

Updated 08-07-2011 at 12:59 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Is there any sugar daddys out there who like wrestling?

What wrestling really needs at the moment, more than absolutely anything, is somebody to go toe-to-toe with Vince McMahons epic empire in Stamford Conneticut.

WWE may be on to a winner with this CM Punk storyline, but don't let that fool you. More than likely, it is going to get fucked up. Now, I am an optimist. I really really hope that what is happening now in the world of wrestling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Adding Up the Dollars - TNA Hardcore Justice 2011 Preview

Believe it or not, TNA has a PPV tomorrow. I know, I know everyone is too busy paying attention to the CM Punk and John Cena angle and completely forgot about it. Don’t feel bad, I forgot too.

This is a debut column that I’m going to start doing for every PPV. The purpose is to see if the PPV is worth buying or not worth buying. The way I am going to figure that out is simple: ...
    Tags: angle, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.