View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The 5 Most Disappointing Big Time Matches in Wrestling History Part 1

This Blog is dedicated to anticipated Big Time matches that disappointed or didnt live up to standereds. Matches we thought were going to Change the face of wrestling or set a new standered but end up being a embarressment, Matches we thought would always be remembered but now we like to just forget them, Dream matches that turned out to be Nightmares, anticipated rematches that resembeld nothing ...

Updated 10-07-2011 at 10:16 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Future Ridiculous Gimmicks - Reinventing the cartoon era with relevance

Who has a piece in their heart for the cartoon era? I do. Anybody born in the 80's definitely does, I don't know so much about people after that, but by now I'm sure people have had ample coverage provided by that saviour of wrestling, Youtube!

The Attitude era changed wrestling forever. It was a supremely awesome time to be a wrestling fan but it has made things a little too serious, ...

Updated 10-08-2011 at 04:30 AM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE Raw Walkout is More Compelling than "Occupy Wall St."

Much media attention has been given to the protests over lack of jobs and "corporate greed" labeled Occupy Wall Street. Like the protest itself, some of this attention is legitimately warranted, while a lot of it is manufactured. Garnering virtually no attention from the traditional media, however, was another protest over jobs, working conditions, and an unresponsive corporation; the ...

Updated 10-07-2011 at 10:49 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top Five Tag Teams I'd Like To See in the WWE

Hey guys! My third-ever blog. Throw a party.
    Okay, here are ten teams that I'd love to see in the WWE.

5. Skip Sheffield and Mason Ryan
    I think these two would be a really interesting duo, because it's been a while since we've seen a team of purely strength-based competitors. I also think Sheffield's charisma could take him far in the 'E once he returns from that ankle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE Classics On-Demand

Hey guys Knox here. I think this is the one blog topic that can't possibly draw one negative comment lol. In all seriousness this isn't much of a blog. This is sort of me plugging WWE's On Demand program which is something I think every true wrestling fan should order. This product is top notch amazing for only 8-10 bucks a month depending on who your cable provider is.

Let me just ...

Updated 10-07-2011 at 02:30 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Best Real life Wrestling Brawls

I am listing the top 6 real life fights between that happened between wrestlers. Comment on what you think of my choices and if I missed anything.

6. Scott Steiner vs DDP
    During the final days of WCW, there was reportedly heat between the two wrestlers, due to DDP's wife, Kimberly Page, accusing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 10 Tag Team Single's Stars

Hey guys. Today I'm blogging on the stars that came from tag teams or had a history of being in a tag team. Tag Teams are a top topic of discussion today in all wrestling. Like Jim Ross said, "The goal of a tag team is to find a star to spin off from that tag team and make it to star status".

TOP 10 TAG TEAM SINGLE'S STARS:

10. Dolph Ziggler - The Spirit ...

Updated 10-06-2011 at 09:43 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Unified: WWE and World Heavyweight Championship and Limit to one Title?

There has been talk throughout the internet wrestling community that WWE should unify both WWE and World Heavyweight Championship to make the title more important and prestigious. I thought I'd give an indepth analysis on the situation and whether or not it's a good idea to unify both titles.

Looking at the rosters and the wrestlers who are currently being booked into the world title ...
  9. The Man Pulling All The Strings in the WWE

This is my first blog so here it goes....Is it at all possible that The Rock turns out to be the guy pulling all the strings behind the scenes causing this uproar about HHH being COO? Read this article from WWE.com :

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2011-10...ating-downfall

In the article it talks about an individual behind the scenes pulling the strings, ...
    Tags: the rock, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Burial of CM Punk

Okay guys. Although it is not my opinion that CM Punk is getting buried, I have seen several comments recently from people with the opinion that WWE creative is burying Punk. So I'm putting my thoughts out to you.

I believe the last time we heard Punk speak on Raw was the night after NOC, when he stated that there was a conspiracy in the WWE, but not the conspiracy Miz & Truth were ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.