View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Zack Ryder is The Big O....OVERRATED

I'm sure I will get a lot of negative feedback for this but I am going to post it anyway. Over the last few months we have been seeing the rise of Zack Ryder, he has gone from never being on TV (apart from the odd jobbing here and there) to being a regular on pretty much Raw and Smackdown, having arena chant "We Want Ryder" and got his first singles championship match on PPV. Now you can't ...

Updated 11-27-2011 at 02:20 PM by LM_StraightEdge (Typo)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Booking the WWE championship into Wrestlemania 28

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. This is something that's been bothering me ever since Rock/Cena was announced: the WWE championship title match at Wrestlemania. It's pretty obvious Cena/Rock will be the last match of the night, but I believe the WWE championship should and needs to end the night. Why? Because it's the God D*amn main title of the company and has been lacking prestige ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The 5 Most Underrated Wrestlers of All Time

Hey guys Knox here hope all is well. Hope everyone had a cool Thanksgiving. Today I want to blog on who I feel is the most underrated wrestler of all time. This will be a very tough list and a huge debate will stem from this but hopefully it remains friendly.

Qualifications: I'm judging for the most part on actual in ring ability. I'll take mic skills into content but for the most ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Handsome Hellion: Cody Rhodes - From Dashing to Undashing to Dangerous

Yes, I know I haven't posted much recently - busy, busy, busy... but I felt the urge to post about a WWE Superstar that recently grew on me.

Overall, I'm not a big fan of WWE. As of late, I've been bored by the time I get to the second match of Raw. But I do keep up with the few Superstars that hold my interest. I'm a big CM Punk fan, a big Randy Orton fan... but interestingly enough, ...
    Tags: cody, dashing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Raw Re-writting History & More

Hey Splashers! I hope everyone enjoyed their Turkey Day! Me? I’ve been working on a few side projects. I just finished off a Big Show WMD Wall Paper, and for those of you who like the TV Show “Sons of Anarchy” I will have both those wallpapers up at my site: shiningstarrdesigns.webs.com . Alright with ...

Updated 12-05-2011 at 03:24 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: undertaker, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Blog Wars Episode 4: Top 5 Submission Holds Part 2

Here is part 2 so please vote on this list.

The Hit Man(C)

5. Walls of Jericho (Elevated Boston Crab)

There are many variations of the Boston Crab but Jericho’s Walls of Jericho is easily the most famous. It may not be the most devastating ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Blog Wars Episode 4: Top 5 Submission Holds Part 1

Welcome back to Blog Wars. Last week's The Hit Man came out on top to end Dr. Death's 3 episode reign. The Hit Man will face Rated_R(ob)KO in his first defense. Again due to character restraints (if your on Blog Wars please don't make it to long) I will make 2 blogs for the lists. So vote on part 2. Here is this weeks list:
    Top 5 Submission Finishers
    Some criteria to consider are ...

Updated 11-26-2011 at 07:44 PM by wrestlingfan66513

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. How to Fix the Problem of Rock v Cena

Hi Again, I wasn’t ripped to shreds for my first blog so I figured it would be safe to return with Part II “How to Fix the Problem”

I will freely admit that my thoughts on this push creative license to the limit, and in all honesty there is no real chance of this ever happening, but with some major twists and returns it could be a MASSIVE build up to Mania. Please ...

Updated 11-24-2011 at 11:15 AM by GiantHaystacks

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. What Happen To Wrestling Entertainment In The WWE

Hey was up EWN people this is my first blog I just got back from Camp Pendleton for my Thanksgiving break well enough about my Bull****.

I've been watching WWE since 1989 when Hulk Hogan was WWF Champion the top face of the WWF, to be honest I was never a fan of his just for the fact that he always won, he was unstoppable hero and he just didn't catch my attention. I was more of a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Is Bret Hart Overated?

This Blog is not asking the question "If Bret Harts Overated" Cause that is the dumbest thing I ever read. This Refering to a Artical on a different Website Called "411wrestling.com". On this site they had a Round table asking If Bret hart is overated. After Reading it I wondered if a intelligent and well balanced Wrestling coulumnist exist. The bloggers on this site have a better ...

Updated 11-24-2011 at 03:57 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.