View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blog Wars: KOTR Edition: Top 3 PPV's of 2011 3

Welcome to the third match in the Blog Wars KOTR tournament. Sorry to overload on you guys but I am trying to space it out. I know you guys must be sick of this topic. For the third tournament match we will have newcomers Rick Starr and timfeyenoord battle it out.

Top 3 PPV's of 2011

timfeyenoord

3. TNA Destination X

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What John Cena's role should be at TLC.

John Cena has no match at TLC. That's highly surprising as it feels like he's been on every PPV possible (barring injury) fighting at least one other person. But this PPV might break that run. But I know the perfect role for John Cena at this PPV and it's NOT sitting in the back watching like a good man.

John Cena should be the Special Guest Referee in the Ziggler vs. Ryder title match. ...
    Tags: cena, tlc
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Slammy's and Tribute to the Troops and more

The Slammy's

What a joke. None of the matches were all that great except the Fatal 4 Way between, Ziggler, Bryant, Ryder and Rhodes. If you haven't seen it, watch it. It was really good. But honestly the biggest joke of all wasn't who got the Awards or the matches. It was the lack of crowd reaction to some of the legends who made their opinions.

Seriously, the crowd should ...
  4. Kane and the Dead Skin Mask

Over the years, Kane has gone through many transformations. He started out as a monster, and gradually evolved from a supernatural character into a more human one. That said, it was high time he evolved again, which he did. He came back this past Monday sporting two new masks, and -GASP- hair! We know why the WWE brought the mask back, but let's look into how this could affect his upcoming angle. ...
  5. TNA's Final Resolution 2011 Review

Hey Splashers! In my last blog, I stated that I would give a full review of TNA’s Final Resolution, but to be honest there was nothing great to write home about, so I’m going to keep this one short and sweet.

Challenge Match: RVD Def. Christopher Daniels
    This was your run of the mill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Highs and Lows of the WWE right now.

I have been a WWE fan for many years now, and in my eyes it has gone downhill over the last few years, they continue to do things right when it suits them, but they repeatedly fail to live up to many fans expectations. I will dive right in there and start off with what they are doing right.

What they are doing right.

-For some time, the WWE failed to listen to their fan ...

Updated 12-14-2011 at 06:08 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. My TLC Card and Outcome

Hello people Destruction here with my 1st blog which is how I would make the matches WWE Final PPV of the year, Tables, Ladders and Chairs. Let's get started

1. IC TITLE - LADDER MATCH - CODY RHODES VS DANIEL BRYAN

I would delay Booker T's return to the ring until RR, then matches at Elimination Chamber and Wrestlemania, instead of having his return to the ring at a B-Level ...

Updated 12-15-2011 at 09:38 AM by Destruction

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. A Wrestling Written Conundrum: Gimmicks

This will be my third blog, In which I would like to point out the gimmicks of the WWE.

CM Punk:
    The social anarchist who hates authority, sound familiar? I enjoy CM Punks promos and matches much more than Stone Cold, but this is another example of WWE ripping off themselves.

John Cena:
    Cena's gimmick has taken a downslope over the past few years, but i ...

Updated 12-14-2011 at 10:05 PM by The Peep

Tags: cena, gimmick
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Tribute To The Troops:2011 Review

Match 1:Orton vs. Barrett review
    Interesting match, I'm LOVING this feud. Unfortunately, Otunga ran out for the save and pretty much just got DESTROYED by Randy Orton.
    Winner:Randy Orton by DQ

Match 2:Ryder vs. Swagger
    Just a match to keep putting Ryder over. I do wonder about Dolph accompanying Swagger instead of Vickie AND Dolph, but thats just me..It was nice ...

Updated 12-14-2011 at 08:21 PM by Corwo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Tag Team Division:Reparing

Corwo here and this is my 5th blog since joining EWN! This blog will be highlighting some ways to rebuild the Tag Division and how to make AirBoom look good as a Face Team.

Rebuilding
    Obviously they have great teams to start rebuilding, it just doesn't seem like a priority to them at the moment despite the fact that HHH wants to rebuild the Tag Division. Why not start having ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.